Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤢🤢🤢 I have no words for how disgusting her feet are. Look at those big toes.
And the shoes might look ok from the side, but front on they are not a ‘lewk’ 🤡
Her big toes have a gunt of their own 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She manages to look small in all of those dresses cause she chooses the same style nipped in waist and floaty to cover her stomach/arse.
I am bottom heavy like that and it's the exact style. No way would she fit into a tight 22.

Also that dress that looks like a mismatch of tablecloths is minging

Reactions: 6
Forgive me as not been on as much as working extra but her latest tik tok just came on my FYP....Is she totally trying to reinvent herself and be more irritating.

Pretending she doesn't own dresses.... that she dresses slutty going out. When did A line mini and a mesh top with thick tights become slutty!

And as much as it pains me she has dropped a couple of stone all of a sudden looking at that video
She hasn’t, look at a couple of weeks ago on her grid the underwear photo. This is what annoys me about her, she’s a total catfish, she’s edited that video to make herself look smaller. If I was new to following her I’d be upset that she looks smaller than me at a size 18/20.

Reactions: 7
Fizzy drinks definitely a no. But then look atvthe portion sizes of her meals. She shouldnt really be having sugary foods either but she does.

Reactions: 3
I actually felt ill when I saw her feet, I showed my partner her feet and he said “duck me Christ almighty what are they, they look like BFGs feet, why you showing me those”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That fridge 😷🤢🤮 can honestly smell it 300 miles away via my phone! Someone tell her to follow a cleaning account, her whole flat is manky

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The new try on is a total catfish she does not look like and why is her voice so weird ! Have a shower love

Reactions: 5
That fridge 😷🤢🤮 can honestly smell it 300 miles away via my phone! Someone tell her to follow a cleaning account, her whole flat is manky
There’s no food in it, just takeaway boxes in the bottom, no food to actually cook though.

She’s so unhealthy, you’d think the WLS would have made her rethink her whole diet 😁

Reactions: 5
Like, a physically impossible NO. How can she drink all that without being in great discomfort?
Not physically impossible but they don’t advise it. It can stretch your stomach again and is likely to cause discomfort because of all the gas.

Going on about how important a voice note is, can you imagine what hers are like? Surely that would put anyone off! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely her stomach must be very nearly coming out of that split cos it’s so high
All that dress does is draw attention to how low her stomach hangs...laughed that she said she would wear it with snag tights, like we didn't know that already!

And those shoes won't see the light of day outside the house - who is she trying to kid !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.