Poppy Adams #16 Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: oh poppy, do you even believe the lies that “perpetually” fly out of your tremendously large gob?

I do talky stories/reels for my business insta (I wish it weren’t so 😂 but it’s necessary really) and it feels so wanky filming them, so I honestly don’t know how she is so lacking in self awareness as to film her endless drivel, let alone to then watch it back and think ‘oh yes, wonderful, I’ll post that’
twit.
And I bet she sits watching them for hours too because she’s just SO in love with her voice😂 the way she says “perpetually” when she could just say “constantly” or “always” because who says perpetually when describing their dirty mouth? but no of course not, she’s the most pretentious person I’ve ever seen😵💫 private school twit
E99F18BC-4AC4-45DA-BAED-BDCD4EDC411F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: Oh Poppy, Poppy, Poppy, please shut your Gobby, Gobby, Gobby!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.