Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Romy

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220427-002352_Instagram.jpg

I witnessed a woman who had not one but two WLS, eating and drinking so abusively, like it was her last meal😱
Can you believe it, Poppy hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Yel

Chatty Member
If it's anyone from tattle then they're not welcome here. Tattle is about talking about these people away from their feeds.

Trolling someone on the feed is not acceptable and the opposite of what tattle is about.

Ingore troll comments, giving them attention here discredits tattle and everyone here.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Furnessian

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Poppy Adams #17: Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Lads! You won't belive it. It's just the randomness that is my life... I'm going out. On a Saturday night. How random is that?! Gotta say though, it's very much a vibe. So he said we have to go out. He said that. Not me, HE did. Don't ask me about it though, because I have boundaries. Obviously he's just a friend because I'm happy being single. Even though he worships the ground I walk on and says I'm so far out of his league. Im single and I'm happy. Really happy. Relationships end, but we move. We move. All part of my crazy life😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Chip1984

VIP Member
I'm close to unfollowing the daft twat. Millions of people are worrying about paying to live day to day, whilst this silly cunt is fretting over not booking her expensive train journey to get her expensive tattoo done, completely oblivious to the world around her. She is nothing but a jumped-up, spoilt, narcissistic princess who needs a dose of the real world. Complete cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

alldayeveryday

Chatty Member
Imagine someone buying you flowers out of love and your first thought is “I fucking hate them”

Such a cunt.
My husband will quite often buy me the £1 bunch of daffodils from the supermarket. Its the thought that counts. I appreciate that he was thinking of me. He absolutely could afford to buy a big instagrammable bunch but it's really not about that at all. Just a small thing that gives me a wee smile on a random afternoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Loobloo

VIP Member
Imagine being this bloke on Tinder, who likes the look of her (each to their own) is chatting to her/wanting to meet up etc, then he goes on her Instagram and sees that she's sharing what he believes to be private conversations and taking the piss out of him to some degree. It's such a breach of trust. I know she owes him nothing, but I think there is a certain unwritten rule, that you agree the conversation is just between the two of you.

• Sad
Reactions: 30

Furnessian

VIP Member
She’s deleted some stories from last night about getting her arms (further) tattooed and Shellybebs being worried that she won’t ever get a good job with visible tattoos, to which Poppy replied she would probably never work outside the “Creative Industry” anyway.

Creative Industry! What the fuck does she do that’s creative??? Apart from the made up stories about men fancying her all the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Furnessian

VIP Member
If I may, I’ll speak for a lot of us here (not all, obvs) but yeah, we do all choose the most flattering photos of ourselves to post online. However, the difference between us and Poppy doing this is

1) we just opt for ones where we look better, we don’t photoshop or manipulate images with mirrors and reflections to make ourselves look smaller and, importantly

2) we’re not pretending to be BoPo advocates and don’t monetise being plus-sized.

Also, we are not massive dickheads

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29