Poppy Adams #16 Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% she’ll call a man “Daddy” 😐 and I hate myself for even thinking that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She’s STILL going on about dates / dating???? Omgg she needs help! As if a random dude on a date tried to hold her hand 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I like how the very attractive guy who wanted to go to bed with her (apparently) was rejected because he played football and not because, as she revealed later as an aside, he had been to prison 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dating guru Poppy is still on one I see, she’s definitely trying to prove something to someone

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Would alarm bells not be ringing if someone has spent the best part of a day telling people how great at dating they are, how raunchy they are in the sack (she sleeps naked dontcha know) and how she can get anyone she wants? Surely if she was everything she said she was, she wouldn’t have the sheer amount of time she has to talk crap and witch about men on tinder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She gives me a headache and all those filters I find so strange for some one preaching “love yourself”

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Would alarm bells not be ringing if someone has spent the best part of a day telling people how great at dating they are, how raunchy they are in the sack (she sleeps naked dontcha know) and how she can get anyone she wants? Surely if she was everything she said she was, she wouldn’t have the sheer amount of time she has to talk crap and witch about men on tinder.
This is when we refer back to the thread name… pure imagination 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Archie has been ill and a girl sent him a gift, I wonder if her recent behaviour is to do with that? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Imagine laying in bed and speaking absolute nonsense to yourself whilst videoing it and then opting to upload it to the Internet. It's so odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
100% this. Acting up to the camera to get his attention
And said girl is very attractive too !

Give it 5 years and she'll be lying in bed retelling all the pretend stories in minute detail of her relationship with Archie...he must thank God daily he got out when he did!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she talk so much!? God she's given me that headache this morning!

Also, you absolutely know she is one of those girls, as in..
Random man: 'oh alright love'
Poppy *omg he said hello so he absolutely wants to have sex with me, he finds me attractive, is he the one, maybe he's the one, could I hold his hand, omg maybe this is love*

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Archie has been ill and a girl sent him a gift, I wonder if her recent behaviour is to do with that? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Called this a few days ago/pages back. Said I wonder if she’s got wind of Cam dating again hence the “they’re only good for taking the bins out” tit. She’s too tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine laying in bed and speaking absolute nonsense to yourself whilst videoing it and then opting to upload it to the Internet. It's so odd.
It’s all self indulgent twaddle as well. Nothing inspiring or thought provoking. Wouldn’t have it any other way though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I do talky stories/reels for my business insta (I wish it weren’t so 😂 but it’s necessary really) and it feels so wanky filming them, so I honestly don’t know how she is so lacking in self awareness as to film her endless drivel, let alone to then watch it back and think ‘oh yes, wonderful, I’ll post that’
twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.