Poppy Adams #16 Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The captain of the football team wanted to have sex with her. Pinocchio is that you?
...And she meets these random men in pubs and they are soo desperate to have sex with her so she takes the back to hers and they have sex and then they leave and then she doesn't hear from them but then a year later by some miracle they still have her number, that she's given to them in the pub before they go back to her place to have sex, and they message her ....and on and so on and on and on she goes ! Pinnochio Poppy strikes again !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The captain of the football team wanted to have sex with her. Pinocchio is that you?
Pop-nocchio strikes again

(I’m determined to make Popnocchio happen, it’s like Gretchen Weiners with fetch all over again)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think many sportsmen would be interested in her slobbing about the place tbh. Why does she blither on about creativity so much? She’s as creative as a dead wombat.
'She’s as creative as a dead wombat.' That has got me, it has to be the next thread title. I'm putting it forward as one

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'She’s as creative as a dead wombat.' That has got me, it has to be the next thread title. I'm putting it forward as one
Please add the pythagoarse too🤣 there is room for both

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Where does she hang out where men throw themselves at her? Please can someone let me know so I can get off these godforsaken apps.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nice to know she would rule out any man who plays team sports, even as a hobby or a way to keep fit. Never mind judging people as individuals, eh?

Seriously, what are Poppy’s interests? Other than a vague interest in music and an occasional tag along to a theatre with a friend who has a spare ticket, she really doesn’t appear to have any. God forbid any man on a dating site insist she shows any intelligence or enthusiasm in something, anything at all.

Catfishing and eye-bleeping yourself aren’t legit hobbies, btw

Reactions: 15
I thank you very much.

As creative as a dead wombat, here we have Pythagorarse Popnocchio

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Jesus, if any of her RL friends watch her stories, she needs your help. She is loopy! I'd bet my house 99% of that did not happen

Reactions: 8
I can't believe she just told thousands of people that story about the guy having a headache. How does she not realise he made it up because he didn't want to sleep with her, then obviously she kissed him and he had a 'duck it' moment and decided to go through with it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I haven’t followed her for long, maybe around a year. And I always kind of enjoy her stories, mainly yes because she’s full of crap but these last few weeks she has been sooooo full of herself. She is coming across as such a dick. Sorry but there’s no other way to describe her.

Who does she think she is telling these stories to? Who does she think cares? What are people actually getting out of these stories?

I haven’t followed her for long, maybe around a year. And I always kind of enjoy her stories, mainly yes because she’s full of crap but these last few weeks she has been sooooo full of herself. She is coming across as such a dick. Sorry but there’s no other way to describe her.

Who does she think she is telling these stories to? Who does she think cares? What are people actually getting out of these stories?
I have to admit, I get excited when I see that red ring round her profile picture, the bullshit is somewhat entertaining. Then I get to come on here and discuss it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Me too 😬 she’s completely entertaining, but not in the way she thinks she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Shes obviously being followed by someone shes interested in 🤔 the desperation and level of trash shes talking is off the scale.

Can guarantee shes as vanilla as they come in the sheets, be like a sack of spuds. She acts like some kind of sex kitten but come on pops, we see you 👀

Thread suggestion: Poppy Adams #17: Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.