Poppy Adams #16 Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Holly82 for the thread title.
Screenshot_20220421-111233.png

I've added Pythagoarse to her name, so hopefully that will be accepted, I think it needed to be in the title.

Does anyone want to do a recap?
The only things I can remember are -
* She got off with a short man (think he was called Matthew) who she was going home with, but the bouncers laughed at him because he was "punching." He was the love of her life for 5 minutes.
* She can't tell us where she works because that would be "dangerous" but she does work in retail, aka the bag shop.
* A man asked if she needed help to carry her suitcase off the train, so he was basically obsessed with her.
* She went to an air BnB that her friend (brother/boyfriends ex) owns. Poppy constantly advertised the air BnB, but didn't declare it as an ad.
* She has a new black skirt, it's a grubby black dress from new look, that she wore out all of Easter weekend.
*She changed things up this time as she flew to Essex instead of getting the train, she has been in Essex more times than she's been in Edinburgh. Don't ask her why she doesn't live in Essex, she loves Edinburgh, but has a lot of events in Essex this year.
*Remember Poppy has boundaries!

They've taken pythagoarse out of her name 😢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well done @Holly82 - I thought your title suggestion was the best! Thanks @Em_ for creating thread and doing a great recap 😊

Maybe we could have pythagorarse for the next thread title?

Reactions: 8
Well done @Holly82 - I thought your title suggestion was the best! Thanks @Em_ for creating thread and doing a great recap 😊

Thank you.
Yes, we should use the highest rated pythagoarse title from the last thread for the next thread.
I love this title @Holly82, it's Poppy in a nutshell.
I wanted to change Poppy's name to Poppy pythagoarse Adams.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
To add - She doesn’t want people to know where she works, just that she works in retail. Even though most of her followers know she works in Cambridge satchel company and has said many times. Even including that she got her bags from work many times before

• Heart
To add - She doesn’t want people to know where she works, just that she works in retail. Even though most of her followers know she works in Cambridge satchel company and has said many times. Even including that she got her bags from work many times before
I think she's trying to impress someone 🤔

Reactions: 2
She’s such a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Oh yeah i forgot about this pure gem of a title😂 well deserved winner!!

Pythagorarse Adams has a good ring to it mind maybe she should consider a name change

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poppy the Dating Guru is back, everyone.

Can’t wait to hear what she has to say about it all as her love life is such a raging success, isn’t it?

For the recap, don’t forget we were treated to a story about her farting in the face of a man who was going down on her at the time. It was such a heartwarming story, I’m surprised it wasn’t top of the list.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t get why she has to tell us every tinder interaction WE DONT CARE AND CAM REALLY DOESN’T CARE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I love how she makes out she's the picky one. "I'm actually talking to quite a few people on Tinder"..."I struggle keeping up with the people in my life already so to add someone to that"
Oh duck off Ploppy....we all know if someone was showing genuine interest you'd be giving it 'if you know...you know' vibes ✌🏻
3000 miles away....I don't think Pythagorarse can afford to be that picky....I'd get that flight booked if I was her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poppy the Dating Guru is back, everyone.

Can’t wait to hear what she has to say about it all as her love life is such a raging success, isn’t it?

For the recap, don’t forget we were treated to a story about her farting in the face of a man who was going down on her at the time. It was such a heartwarming story, I’m surprised it wasn’t top of the list.
How did I forget that?! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

I've not watched her stories yet, there are too many and I'm to tired for her tit. I can imagine it's the same old, she genuinely thinks she's a relationship expert.

Shes living in cloud coo coo land! She talks about previous relationships/lovers, come on Pops, we all know its bullshit

• Haha
She seems very chaotic/manic in those stories! Also she says she’s done nothing all day but has literal night out make up on rolling round in her bed?!

That was a waste of 10 minutes, she's a snore fest.

Empty vessels and all that.

She did seem wired. Probably giddy at all the male interaction she’s having via Tinder. Wonder if any of it will reach fruition?

• Haha
Empty vessels and all that.

She did seem wired. Probably giddy at all the male interaction she’s having via Tinder. Wonder if any of it will reach fruition?
For someone who repeatedly says she's happy single she sure seems to be putting a lot of effort into Tinder!

Why do I need to see her eat raspberries, she's utterly pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.