Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popping on to say MILLY MASONS BOYFRIEND COULD ALSO PASS FOR HER BROTHER AND ITS GIVING ME THE ICK 😝😬

what is it with these people. Had a quick insta stalk of her profile and they look like twinnies! Cute 😜🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Millie's dress 🙈 it's something my 70 year old mum would wear. It just looks old fashioned to me. She might be a nice person, hard to tell when she's friends with Poppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Back to poppy… if I was her friends I wouldn’t even bother inviting her to my party. Looks like she made it all about her/an insta photoshoot again 🙄

Ah, I thought you may have been a friend and had some gossip for us.
Not the kind of people I’d associate with 😂

Reactions: 6
Interesting that she's wearing an old dress from last year and not one of her recent ' I love ' outfits that she was vibing with ! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Interesting that she's wearing an old dress from last year and not one of her recent ' I love ' outfits that she was vibing with ! 🙄
Such a vibe. Totally a vibe. What a vibe! 😂

I mean she could have worn this beauty, her caption even says all it needs is a cocktail. The straps on this make me laugh. They look like the handles on a canvas tote bag that keep sliding off your shoulder
FD2028D5-A6FC-4B96-83B7-A9C677546772.jpeg

or what about this one that she loved 🙄 Perfect for your best friend’s birthday party.
41628D3D-EFCA-4B41-9BEB-4442150C9B8C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Such a vibe. Totally a vibe. What a vibe! 😂

I mean she could have worn this beauty, her caption even says all it needs is a cocktail. The straps on this make me laugh. They look like the handles on a canvas tote bag that keep sliding off your shoulder View attachment 1183487

or what about this one that she loved 🙄 Perfect for your best friend’s birthday party.
View attachment 1183492
Exactly! She is soo full of crap! I've no doubt that recent dress, that needed a night out, was sent back the very next day! She's soo fake!

Reactions: 8
I hate myself but I do actually like Poppy’s hair like that it suits her. She’s still a cock tho

Also Milly looks about 50 and then Nina looks about 15 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get the feeling that Millie is one of those uber posh people that look older than they are and dress older than they are. I bet there's some lords and ladys in her family.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I get the feeling that Millie is one of those uber posh people that look older than they are and dress older than they are. I bet there's some lords and ladys in her family.
I agree, can definitely imagine her in a twin set and pearls. But that makes it even weirder that she’s mates with Poppy, can’t see her fitting into that sort of crowd

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know this is tattle but I actually hate when people make digs about Millie. She hasn’t asked to be here and she’s a genuinely nice human unlike poppy x
She could ask her friend not to be on her page. She doesn't mind apparently.

Reactions: 2
This is what really infuriates me about her, she's not a size 22, we've all seen the unedited photos. I just hate all the lying, just say what size you actually are, it's deceiving and allegedly the label doesn't matter to these bopo insta twats.
Screenshot_20220410-143335.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is what really infuriates me about her, she's not a size 22, we've all seen the unedited photos. I just hate all the lying, just say what size you actually are, it's deceiving and allegedly the label doesn't matter to these bopo insta twats.
View attachment 1184004
Oh just not say your size!
I don’t know why everyone needs to tell everyone the size they are wearing these days. It’s obvious if someone is plus size.
These instahuns can literally just say I think you should size up, down etc and no mention of what they are wearing. It really isn’t helpful for anyone. People just compare themselves more

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t know why everyone needs to tell everyone the size they are wearing these days. It’s obvious if someone is plus size.
These instahuns can literally just say I think you should size up, down etc and no mention of what they are wearing. It really isn’t helpful for anyone. People just compare themselves more
Yes, I hadn't thought of that, they don't need to say their size. I think it would be better if they don't say their size, if they are only going to lie about it

Reactions: 10
Yes, I hadn't thought of that, they don't need to say their size. I think it would be better if they don't say their size, if they are only going to lie about it
She's only kidding herself though, anyone that has followed her for a period of time knows she lies and is selective with the truth. Its an oversized shirt she is wearing in a size 22 which fits her, except when she sits down!, and isn't oversized in the slightest so yes she's wearing a size 22 but is she a size 22 ? No!

Reactions: 9
Isn’t it funny though how the likes of Jess and Poppy are claiming to be a specific size .. yet smaller size people are coming out with more of a forget size motto as it should be (especially those wearing Zara for example) due to wearing a size 8 in some brands and wearing a 14 in others. Who gives a tit what size as your not a set size when across from the border buying from all these different shops/brands.

you’d think bopo would band together (pardon the pun) but it’s weird how the bigger people (not all but most of these annoying cash hungry ones) are trying to remain a size 20/22 but really if it was to fit correctly and comfortably would be a 26. When the smaller/mid are now more refreshing saying forget the size/number.

just what I’m noticing especially over the last few years.

I’ve just been twisting in Jess’s page who she’s clearly lying about her size and tbh she doesn’t need to and rather than lie why not just wear a bigger size/don’t tell your audience/just tell them the sizes range from A to Z and try whatever fits comfortably

Reactions: 3
She used to not state her size when she was a 30+. She only uses sizes now because she’s smaller. Body positivity though bestie!!! 🤥

Reactions: 15
Chloeincurve don't say her size if I remember well.

Reactions: 1
It looks like Millie's cousin is the half sister of Rochelle Humes. I think it's the one who went on love island. Twatster doesn't follow her, which surprises me as I thought she'd be all over her.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.