Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like she’s trying to portray she’s a sex goddess but actually stinks of desperation. She finds these “romantic” ideals from any situation she’s in. To me that’s desperation and the exact opposite of what she thinks she’s saying

Reactions: 9
It’s like she’s trying to portray she’s a sex goddess but actually stinks of desperation. She finds these “romantic” ideals from any situation she’s in. To me that’s desperation and the exact opposite of what she thinks she’s saying
You've only got to look at her to know it's not true. She's desperate for men to find her attractive and latches onto any man that looks at her for 3 seconds! 😵💫

Reactions: 9
What is the point on these pointless stories she's sharing? Can't she just go out and have a good time without taking photos or videos. I went out last weekend with my friend who I've not seen since before the pandemic and we didn't take a single photo. Poppy is so desperate to let people know she has friends. It's honestly so tragic.

I was also thinking that considering her and Jess are such good friends, they've not met up since that Donald Stanley event. I don't know how far Newcastle is from Edinburgh, but they live closer to each other and never meet up, Jess has never been out in Edinburgh with her.

Reactions: 7
You’d think she’d get her roots sorted while she’s down south…
Oh hang on, she’ll probably go back next week lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she feels if a bloke looks at her it’s a fancy…..rather then someone just looking round the room

Reactions: 5
Ooh guys, they are DRINKING ALCOHOL and having a much better time than you. You can tell by the raucous laughter!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I couldn't cope with an instahun friend, those videos & pics would piss me right off 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How do you know?
Well millie doesn’t galavant around on insta like the popster. I dunno I just feel like the constant comments on Millie aren't needed as they haven’t come from her account. I know this is tattle…. But this this is also the poppy adams thread 😉

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Well millie doesn’t galavant around on insta like the popster. I dunno I just feel like the constant comments on Millie aren't needed as they haven’t come from her account. I know this is tattle…. But this this is also the poppy adams thread 😉
Ah, I thought you may have been a friend and had some gossip for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.