Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Why didn’t she say yes please to his offer to help with her case? We’re supposed to believe that she’s so good on dates/flirting, so you’d think she would have accepted his gesture and started a chat. Even a bit of flirty banter. I mean she is a sex kitten after all.
Well 1, because it probably never happened and 2, if it did happen, the way she walks he probably thought she needed assistance, nothing sexual or flirty just a nice man assisting someone.

The fact she sexualises every man that she encounters is wrong and sums up her emotional immaturity and what an obnoxious twat she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Losing 6 stone in 18 months. She could of done that by just restricting calories and not having major surgery?

• Heart

J2607

VIP Member
Who the fuck does this? What a sad bitch.

I’d be genuinely fuming if someone did this to me.
This is something I might do when I was 19 at university I’ll admit it 😬 but only to send to friends. No way would I do this at 30 and then post it on a public forum to thousands of followers!

justlurking2345

VIP Member
I’m probably just being a prick now, but surely a comfort tv show is something you can just watch over and over again without getting bored of it or something you put on while you’re on your phone or cleaning or just for some background noise or whatever? If she wants a new series to watch why not just say that? I don’t know why it’s annoyed me so much😂😂😂 but to me, a comfort show is something you’ve watched a million times but still go back to because it’s just an easy watch. I’m not going to start a new show to put on in the background while I’m cleaning or whatever because what’s the point? Just say you want to sit and watch a new programme poppy, we all know you do jack shit anyway🙄🙄

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
When I TELL you ladies I literally RAN here after seeing Poppy’s stories and I LITERALLY laughed out loud at the “he was obsessed with you” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
😂😭 well I speculate that it was the nail in the coffin for ol Archie boy. I’m sure there was 372993 issues that he already had with their “dating” period. But yeah…. After a night out, they went back to her flat and she gorged herself on stinking cheese and onion crisps in bed then the next morning mocked him for saying he didn’t like them 😭
Nah you’re selling this story short. She got black out wasted, spewed inside her own max in the taxi home then got into bed without showering and proceeded to smash her way through a family bag of Johnny’s onion rings while doing Instagram stories and berating him to strangers for daring to even remotely disagree with her. This was a few days post “if you know you know” and he disappeared shortly thereafter so I’m absolutely certain her behaviour on that night out put him right fucking off.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Em_

VIP Member
She’s certainly entertaining tonight. I can’t believe she said she never laughs at people, she has secretly filmed various people in the past and laughed at them.

• Heart

Loubell83

VIP Member
She’s the total type of person to do this. Urgh. Can you imagine if a man done that to her and she found out? She’d be going on a patriarchal rant 🙄 also embarrassing because she clearly only took it to send it to her mates to prove that she’s a sex goddess.

View attachment 1188601

Who the fuck does this? What a sad bitch.

I’d be genuinely fuming if someone did this to me.

• Heart

Loobloo

VIP Member
My mam used to backcomb my hair in the 90s on Halloween, cover me in a bin bag and present me as a witch......the result was nigh on exactly the same as Hagrids look.

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
What can we say lads, she’s just got these huge robust boobs and a bootylicous booty that drives all the men completely WiLd and BoNKeRS about her! 🙃

• Haha

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
To be fair to her, I appreciated her stories about a seat belt extender and taking the anxiety away from it. I think that’s quite a nice thing for her to share.