Poppy Adams #14 Lied about testing negative and took the train, all the way down to Essex again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rest of the tenants must be dirty cunts aswell then, not sticking up for her but it’s not her responsibility.
Its literally all their responsibility though.... even if its just throwing a bucket of bleached boiled water at it. Sorry I'm being pedantic but it's part of my job reminding folk shared areas are their responsibility 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah sorry but I think we’re really reaching if we’re blaming poppy for how dirty the communal door is at their block of apartments lol

Reactions: 18
It took me ages to understand what “dutty goff” was supposed to mean. I’m getting too old to understand the kids lingo
Same her and I still don't know if I understand it, does she mean dirty goth?
She's already moaning about the train, hire a car if you're that bothered about getting back. If I was her manager I'd sack her, she hardly ever turns up at work and the storm isn't an excuse as she should have made sure that she was back in Edinburgh in time for work.

Reactions: 5
Its literally all their responsibility though.... even if its just throwing a bucket of bleached boiled water at it. Sorry I'm being pedantic but it's part of my job reminding folk shared areas are their responsibility 🤣🤣🤣
You’re right, it is, just saying it’s not solely hers 🤪

Same her and I still don't know if I understand it, does she mean dirty goth?
She's already moaning about the train, hire a car if you're that bothered about getting back. If I was her manager I'd sack her, she hardly ever turns up at work and the storm isn't an excuse as she should have made sure that she was back in Edinburgh in time for work.
The weather warnings have been out for days so there’s no excuse. Soon as she had her fitting she should have headed back home so she’d be back in time for work.

Priorities Poppy!

Also, she shouldn't come on moaning that she ill and then tell people not to give her medical advice, she's such a twit.

You’re right, it is, just saying it’s not solely hers 🤪

The weather warnings have been out for days so there’s no excuse. Soon as she had her fitting she should have headed back home so she’d be back in time for work.

Priorities Poppy!
Exactly, I mean where I am in the North West it's been wind, heavy rain and hail stones all week and now this latest storm that we've known about for days, so you wouldn't travel or you'd travel before the storm.

I also laughed that she covered up the date of Millie's wedding, who cares about the date, we're not all going to stalk her and turn up to her wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The weather warnings been out for days so she shouldn’t have travelled in the first place. Milly looks quite an understanding person so I’m sure she’d have been able to make alternative arrangements. So bloody stupid travelling the length of the UK when storms are threatened then moaning about it and not making your part time job. She’s honestly the most entitled clown to walk the Earth.

Reactions: 15
Couldn’t swallow because her throat was so sore yet last night she said she ate so much that she was really bloated! I don’t doubt that she has side effects from the new medication but she always has to be so dramatic about it all :rolleyes:

And I really don’t wanna take this thread off on another Covid tangent but her saying it’s not Covid because she had Covid the other week is so stupid. It’s not very common to get it twice, and so close together, but it’s not unheard of. A colleague in work got C, recovered after a week-ish and 5 weeks later got it again. It doesn’t sound/appear to be C but her reasoning behind it is very much incorrect.

Reactions: 8
Couldn’t swallow because her throat was so sore yet last night she said she ate so much that she was really bloated! I don’t doubt that she has side effects from the new medication but she always has to be so dramatic about it all :rolleyes:

And I really don’t wanna take this thread off on another Covid tangent but her saying it’s not Covid because she had Covid the other week is so stupid. It’s not very common to get it twice, and so close together, but it’s not unheard of. A colleague in work got C, recovered after a week-ish and 5 weeks later got it again. It doesn’t sound/appear to be C but her reasoning behind it is very much incorrect.
I thought you could get it close together, I had it beginning of December and have a bad cold now, so keep testing, I've sent off for a PCR to be on the safe side, but I thought you could be unlucky enough to catch it soon after having it. I also don't want to get into covid again, so I'll just add that she's the twattiest person on the internet at the moment.

Reactions: 2

You can also be symptomatic long after testing negative as well.

She's such a twit, the burning hands and feet is very common with ciclosporin, everything is else is probably still from covid, she's so irresponsible, works duck all and can't even make those shifts 🤣🤣 is she really 30? Think I was like that at like 16 🤣

Reactions: 4
Also, she shouldn't come on moaning that she ill and then tell people not to give her medical advice, she's such a twit.

Exactly, I mean where I am in the North West it's been wind, heavy rain and hail stones all week and now this latest storm that we've known about for days, so you wouldn't travel or you'd travel before the storm.

I also laughed that she covered up the date of Millie's wedding, who cares about the date, we're not all going to stalk her and turn up to her wedding.
I’m so confused by the wedding date being hidden, there’s not enough space for a month and a day so what is she hiding 🤷🏻‍♀️ there’s another 46 or so weeks of Saturdays left in the year lol.

Reactions: 3
So she hasn’t gone into work cos she’s stuck in Essex? I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets disciplined for that, we knew about the storm well in advance and if I was her employer I would’ve expected her to travel back earlier

Reactions: 7

Aren't banns of marriage mandatory in Britain? Easy to find out the date. Not that I give a damn.

Reactions: 4
Here's a thought...How's about not sharing everytime you have a sore fingernail and then people won't offer up advice?

She clearly stated she was bloated from over eating and showed a picture of a big cocktail that I've no doubt she drank but she's having abdominal pains? Make it make sense if you are gonna lie Poppy and here's another thought ..

Happy to hire a car to go play silly buggers in with your mate so why not hire a car to drive back to Scotland so that you can show up for something important like work!

Honestly her parents must be should be soo embarrassed, she's a 30 year old child!

Reactions: 9
Aren't banns of marriage mandatory in Britain? Easy to find out the date. Not that I give a damn.
Yes, I think they are. I know we had to have them but that was a church wedding, not sure if it's different for non church weddings?

Reactions: 1
Yes, I think they are. I know we had to have them but that was a church wedding, not sure if it's different for non church weddings?
It’s definitely different for non church weddings. Banns are read for church weddings only I think other weddings you do have to give an intention to marry or something

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.