Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozboz

Thread suggestion:
Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

LostScot82

Chatty Member
So this woman told me all about all the amazing things she had done in her life; raising 4 kids alone, rescuing her Dad from Pakistan prison, building up a property portfolio from nothing, training and successfully working in a predominantly male occupation ....

And I was like "hey lad, I order shit from ASOS I ain't even gonna keep, I take photos once a month in underwear I don't even wear, I wallow in a bath more often in a week than I work, I've had surgery twice that's done zero for me - but I ain't paid a penny for it, I can talk for hours about men, dating and sex but the only thing been near me in months is battery operated .... "

Then I was like "So lad, you wanna hit me up with your business details so I can stay in your properties and film 30 seconds content on a disappearing Insta story and drum up zero business for you ?? It's my viiiiiibe ✌"

• Haha
Reactions: 37

J2607

VIP Member
She doesn’t want someone that works in an office 9-5 because they won’t be creative or on the same wave length? Is she for fucking real? Does she realise that the vast majority of people have this type of job and we’re not zombies. God forbid some of us might be creative too 😱 Most of us do this to actually pay the bills ourselves and not scrounge off our parents. She’s such an uneducated twat.
Personally I wouldn’t want to go out with someone who works 2 days a week in a shop and spends the rest of their time being a twat, borrowing money off their parents, and gorging like a pig on glutinous food. But that’s just me 💅🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 33

brxtherfxckr

Hello all!
I have usually been a lurker here but I HAD to register to join in the convo. I have achieved the highest medal of influencer hate. I have been blocked by Poppy herself. Not for anything more than replying to her story ‘you said ask anything? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️‘ and that was enough for her apparently. I’ve messaged her before asking her about something she was wearing in a polite manner but obviously got ignored.
Didn’t she share a photo that had her and cam on a beach the other day when she was showing off her god awful black maxi skirt which she wore ‘all summer in hot weather’ bet it was clamming up a bit under a black poly mix skirt in 30degrees *vomit*
Pleased to be here and hope u like my name x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Skye green

Chatty Member
I don’t see why sitting at a table in a restaurant ordering a cocktail on your own means you have been stood up. The reality is no one else cares or has even given you a second thought. She’s such a fantasist

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Furnessian

VIP Member
She shared every moment of her relationship with Archie, including intimate stuff that we really could have done without knowing, then talks about boundaries? Hmmm.
I mean, just ignore the question if you don’t want to answer it. No need to go off on one. I hate to break it to you Poppy but this is the kind of stuff people are interested in when you share so much. She knows that really, though. She was bound the get questions about this because of the abrupt way it ended and the shutting up shop of talking about it.

• Heart

Lovingthegossipgirl

You know what I think is the absolute WORST thing about poppy is? her own self importance. men hound her in the street because they just can't resist,she has "so much" dating experience but then again shes also "really good at dates" is there anything this woman can't do? has anyone ever said to her "actually love, your a bit of a dick" even if they did she would come on and boast that it was the best date he'd ever been on. For a woman with a stomach apron down to her knees,covered in scabs and that takes pictures with a face that has obviously just smelt a fart she has a serious amount of false confidence.

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I honestly can’t watch any more because it pisses me off so much, the trainers that she definitely didn’t need were ‘only’ £63, she could have got them for £50 at the outlet but in her words “whatevs” I work full time in a good job and am currently wondering how I’m going to pay my bills with all the increases yet she works a couple of half days and can blow that amount of money on crap on a regular basis. She doesn’t live in the real world

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

LadyB65

Chatty Member
It’s my fucking pet peeve (one of many relating to Poppy) when influencers stand on steps like this to have their photo taken 🤬 I live in a house with steps like this in Edinburgh (probably not as fancy), but I’ve tried to make it look nice with plants and flowers and I about died when I seen a woman do a whole photo shoot on it one morning. Photographer and everything 🙄 The poor older man next door, has had to put up a chain to attempt to stop people prancing about on his stairs. I know it’s really petty, but it’s literally the only bit of front garden space we have and people just take the absolute piss.

Reactions: 24