Poppy Adams #14 Lied about testing negative and took the train, all the way down to Essex again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she thinks she has an arse is laughable 😂 the pointy bit is a shelf of fat at the bottom of her back that goes all the way round to her belly, and I imagine her arse is actually more inverted underneath that 🤦🏼‍♀️ No shade to anyone who’s body is shaped like that, but then again you’re probably not posting ‘thirst traps’ 🤢 on the internet pretending that you have a huge arse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually love all her shoes but i have very small feet (6us 4uk)so martens dont look like clown shoes on me like they do on her
Congratulations! Now you can feel superior surely.

Sorry to repost but it's everything about this picture. Her face and backfat roll 🤣
I find it quite amusing how an ass approximately size 8? Sticks out of her size 24? Maybe 26 cause that’s her widest part. If you cover her left 7 8ths in the picture and just the ass shows it looks like a tiny human ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.