Poppy Adams #14 Lied about testing negative and took the train, all the way down to Essex again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Furnessian for the thread title.
8C039D3F-ED90-4C3C-A195-3D601131553D.jpeg

I can’t think of a recap apart from the fact that she traveled to Essex on a train whilst positive for covid, but lied and claimed to have only received a positive result once back in a Essex. She claimed she had negative lft’s, but had symptoms and didn’t do a pcr. She was suddenly clear of covid and able to travel back to Edinburgh, to go to an event and to receive a new sofa. The twit is currently back in Essex.
Poppy the twit also shared a video from 2 years ago involved a drunken conversation with a man, who she alleged tried to get into her Uber.
Poppy also photoshopped a photo that badly, that her fingers were ridiculously long and then she trolled us by pointing out how long her fingers were and it freaked her out.
Poppy is still a massive, lying, selfish, pompous, privileged, ugly, spoilt twit!

Please feel free to add anything I’ve missed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Continuing on from last thread, the man in the video is clearly foreign going by his accent, it’s probably Sami, not Samuel. I don’t want to come across badly but they are the worst for not leaving women alone, they want to know everything about you and prey on young women that are drunk. She’s a head but she didn’t deserve him asking questions when she’s made it clear to leave her alone. I think it’s cause she’s bringing it up two years later and making it out like she’s gods bleeping gift that is the problem. Also, men in general will shag anything when they’re drunk and usually go for the fatties as they think they’re desperate and she just seems to think all men want her, no honey, they just want their hole 😂🙈🤷🏻‍♀️ (I’m fat, I’ve witnessed it firsthand lol)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She already brought it last year.

I disagree for the men would shag anybody when drunk... usually "fatties". It's cultural I think or maybe it's just British/US men secretly fancy big girls.
When men just don't like big girls at all (no physical attraction), they would never.

Reactions: 6
(I think I already said something similar last year too😂) like in my previous message.

£1500 of bleeping sofa for that ‘ad’ I have to work a whole month for that. Let’s hope you declared that cash Poppy you entitled wee c*nt

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Her brother has quite a good job, I think it’s productions, that’s why he has or had a place in Essex and Scotland and always buying new stuff

Reactions: 2
I love that she went to a&e for a sprained ankle and her mum took her. Its not broken if you danced on it all night Poppy... that's a GP Job.

Sorry realise it was 2 years ago.

Also her face Shape has hugely changed. Given her size and height it's perfectly plausible she waa pushing 30 stone before her 2nd wls

Reactions: 7
So annoyed she got gifted one of those sofas, they’re lovely. Also hate myself for saying this but I really like the way she has decorated her flat. She’s still a twit though!!

Reactions: 16
Ooh thank you, a Poppy thread title is indeed an honour. It was a toss up between that and “Poppy Adams: still a
bleep” but tnat can be a thread title anytime so…

Is she is Essex again? What for this time? A doctor’s appointment about a corn? Honestly, who could be arsed with all that travel and who has the time when she could just live in Essex?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else see her brothers grid post about her going away and the flat being clean / tidy for a change? 😬🤣!!! Absolute roast.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hmmm Poppy explaining how an affiliate link works…… has someone been reprimanded by the ASA?! 🤭 sure hope so!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.