Poppy Adams #14 Lied about testing negative and took the train, all the way down to Essex again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she is cat fishing on the main grid again. I know she has lost some weight since her surgery but she aint a size 14.

Reactions: 16
I see she is cat fishing on the main grid again. I know she has lost some weight since her surgery but she sunny a size 14.
No way is she. It's the thing that annoys me about her the most, well that and her vile personality.

Reactions: 5
That photo on her grid really wound me up! I’m a size 16/18 and look like a ten tonne tess compared to that photo!

Reactions: 4
OF COURSE on the day she has a dress fitting for her best friend’s wedding she’s eaten herself into a stupor and is now bloated. Of course! 😑😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see she is cat fishing on the main grid again. I know she has lost some weight since her surgery but she aint a size 14.
The irony being that hideous skirt that is now permanently attached to her body along with the snag tights is a size 26! She's been wearing it for months and it's looks as grim now as it did when she first started wearing it !

Reactions: 8
The irony being that hideous skirt that is now permanently attached to her body along with the snag tights is a size 26! She's been wearing it for months and it's looks as grim now as it did when she first started wearing it !
It looks like it's never seen a washing machine or iron!

Reactions: 6
It looks like it's never seen a washing machine or iron!
I think it's worse than the h&m skirt.

I can't understand how she's got friends and that these 'friends' want her as a bridesmaid

I think it's worse than the h&m skirt.

I can't understand how she's got friends and that these 'friends' want her as a bridesmaid
Wouldn't surprise me if her parents are paying the couple she is going to be a bridesmaid for 🤣 I wonder if Big Ben is best man so she can cop off with him....
I also wonder if she'll be wearing her big bleeping moon boots with her bridesmaids dress...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220217-201604_Instagram.jpg
Her very bizarre legs and the huge orthopedic shoes. And the big Peter Pan collar.
What a strange creature!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1069622Her very bizarre legs and the huge orthopedic shoes. And the big Peter Pan collar.
What a strange creature!
Desperately trying to work out if this pictures edited, or just taken at a funny angle, as she looks like she has lost a good amount of weight. Such a contrast to how she looks in her stories!

Desperately trying to work out if this pictures edited, or just taken at a funny angle, as she looks like she has lost a good amount of weight. Such a contrast to how she looks in her stories!
Edited and she knows how to pose

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1069622Her very bizarre legs and the huge orthopedic shoes. And the big Peter Pan collar.
What a strange creature!
I Really don't wanna be mean because im all for self confidence and feeling happy in your clothes but a slightly longer skirt would be so much more flattering on her legs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her skin is just full of dead skin cells that she’s scratched off or dry spunk. She’s an absolute mink, I have driven passed her flat a few times this week (not stalking, I work at the big hoose not far from hers) it looks absolutely disgusting. Door should be green but absolutely brown with filth. I’m still reeling about a months wages given to her for a 2 second ‘as’ whilst some of us have worked through lockdown as a keyworker and with a disabled kid with zero time for myself. Poppy yer a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her skin is just full of dead skin cells that she’s scratched off or dry spunk. She’s an absolute mink, I have driven passed her flat a few times this week (not stalking, I work at the big hoose not far from hers) it looks absolutely disgusting. Door should be green but absolutely brown with filth. I’m still reeling about a months wages given to her for a 2 second ‘as’ whilst some of us have worked through lockdown as a keyworker and with a disabled kid with zero time for myself. Poppy yer a bleep
Wouldn't that be the main entrance door? That would be nothing to do with her would it

Reactions: 9
Wouldn't that be the main entrance door? That would be nothing to do with her would it
It would be the responsibility of all tenants I would imagine, I know that if my stair door looked like that I’d be out cleaning it

Reactions: 1
It would be the responsibility of all tenants I would imagine, I know that if my stair door looked like that I’d be out cleaning it
Nah deffo not.
I used to live in an apartment and we had to pay a service charge for the maintenance and cleaning of the communal areas.
I certainly wouldn't be cleaning a communal door. The lift, doors and stairs were all cleaned from a company. I'd keep my landing nice and would hoover outside my door if it needed but no more

Reactions: 16
It took me ages to understand what “dutty goff” was supposed to mean. I’m getting too old to understand the kids lingo

• Haha
Nah deffo not.
I used to live in an apartment and we had to pay a service charge for the maintenance and cleaning of the communal areas.
I certainly wouldn't be cleaning a communal door. The lift, doors and stairs were all cleaned from a company. I'd keep my landing nice and would hoover outside my door if it needed but no more
Ap
Nah deffo not.
Apartment slightly different than a scabby auld tenament down Gorgie. I pay stair charge for my building but door doesn’t get done, when it gets dirty I clean it. Coz I’m not a lazy bleep unlike Poppy

Ap

Apartment slightly different than a scabby auld tenament down Gorgie. I pay stair charge for my building but door doesn’t get done, when it gets dirty I clean it. Coz I’m not a lazy bleep unlike Poppy
The rest of the tenants must be dirty cunts aswell then, not sticking up for her but it’s not her responsibility.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.