Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrapEars

VIP Member
Poppy reckons she’s going back to Scotland, so she must’ve tested negative. Sorry but she’s now blatantly lying. If she had symptoms there’s no way she’s tested negative so early, she just doesn’t give a shit who she infects does she?
she’s racing back to Scotland so she can prevent Cam and Hinder getting together. She’ll turn up at the same place as them “by mistake” and proceed to make a complete tit of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 16

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
It doesn’t look good, it doesn’t fit good, it’s actually tearing into her in some photos. What is the fucking point. Influencer culture is mind blowing man… like how can anyone think this is reasonable to post?

• Heart

HanHan.

Fucking hell TMI on her last stories. Fucking flakey snowstorm falling to the floor while she's stood in the sunbeds. Doubt she's cleaning that up before the next customer

ETA screenshot
This story turned me sick. Yes I get having psoriasis is awful, but do we need ALL the fucking details?

• Sick

Furnessian

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion: Lied about testing negative and took the train, all the way down to Essex again

• Heart

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
I am SPEECHLESS…. Trotting round in the flat wearing that when her brother/boyfriend is there. That first photo is revolting, can you imagine what her fanny looks like 🤮🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Kendell28

Okay okay maybe I used the word elderly for dramatic effect 😂😂 as long as we’re all in agreement she’s a selfish twat then regardless

• Haha
Reactions: 15

CalamityC

Oh Poppy my treasure.. please stop this. Take all the sexy photos you like for your yourself and boyfriends tinder flings etc.. keep something back for yourself and whoever you may meet.
You shouldn’t be influencing girls to show their bits and bobs on the internet even if it is in the name of body positivity. Come on now. Pop the camera down, and have a think about getting a real job.

Sundevil77

Chatty Member
If she says she tests negative tomorrow and Wednesday (she needs two negatives for early release) I'll call bs or she was testing positive long before Wednesday

Chip1984

VIP Member
Horrible thought, but how does she manage to use a dildo with that stomach hanging down so low? Unless it flops to the side when she's lying on her back 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Furnessian

VIP Member
I can’t believe she is still pining over Archie. It was ages ago, it was a flash-in-the-pan thing and yet she constantly refers to it and it isn’t a co-incidence she is in the Balmoral all the time now. Like a teenage crush only it’s a grown woman with stalking tendencies. Poor Archie.

Em_

VIP Member
She’s beyond. She was almost certainly positive when she travelled down south. Rotten woman. And we know she can’t travel without £35 worth of M&S snacks so you can be sure her mask was more off than on during the journey!!! Urgh.
If I didn't want to get blocked, I'd send her a message.

Furnessian

VIP Member
Hinder is really nice and funny, isn’t she? Her latest stories are great. I only followed her because of this thread so thanks Poppy, you are good for something.

• Heart

erfm

I actually bought that purple cardigan yesterday! Can click and collect pick it up on Sunday. Unlike Poppy I actually am a size 20 so bought an XL as it looked quite small/cropped, if the medium fits her and the XL fits me ( I’m definitely smaller than her ) we know someone’s been telling porkies/swapping the hangers 👀 🤥