Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG as if she’s gone to the Balmoral for dessert and tagged them. How odd I’d be avoiding it like the plague if my ex worked there 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
OMG as if she’s gone to the Balmoral for dessert and tagged them. How odd I’d be avoiding it like the plague if my ex worked there 😂
He's away at the moment so he's safe from her!

And anyone puzzled or in doubts as to why her WLS has failed..look at what she's eaten today.

Reactions: 8
Does cam just date overweight influencers then? Has it been confirmed he is with hinder. Need the goss. Bet poppy is raging 😂

All that's been confirmed is she is visiting Edinburgh, he likes her posts and may have asked if he could take her out on a Q&A.

Im not sure that constitutes a new squeeze yet but some thing in the making lol

Reactions: 4
All that's been confirmed is she is visiting Edinburgh, he likes her posts and may have asked if he could take her out on a Q&A.

I hope they do go out and she posts it on Insta. Can imagine Poppy getting well pissed off if that happens 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Hate to be that person but although hinder has better style and a better figure She’s older than poppy and facially she’s not as pretty. Poppy has a very pretty face, and she knows it. But not a personality or figure to match 😂 personally I think poppy is more attractive than hinder to look okay. But probably not personality wise.

Hinder has a very rough face dare I say it. Poppy is definitely prettier and has nicer skin. Why am I so invested in all of this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never mind poppy and hinder what the hell does archie have that we aren't seeing! Secret player of the plus size influencers or what 🥴😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she actually just been a bleep about men reading and responding to the content of her tinder profile that she’s put on and called them mediocre for actually reading and responding in a tailored way?

Her opinion of herself is bleeping ridiculous for someone who is a lazy, work-shy, spoiled bleeping ignoramus. She deserves to be single and miserable for the rest of her life because honestly she brings not a single positive quality to the table. What a horrible, horrible girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has she actually just been a bleep about men reading and responding to the content of her tinder profile that she’s put on and called them mediocre for actually reading and responding in a tailored way?

Exactly. Just take off the hilarioussss joke about the condiments and then they won't talk about it 🙄
It's like something you'd write on a profile in your early 20s when you first started going on dating sites anyway.

Reactions: 11
It sounds like she should be giving Tinder a break if she’s that pissed off with it, no one’s forcing her to be on there, if she’s so happy being single and living her best life as she keeps telling everyone then why is she bothering?

Reactions: 17
Bloody hell, she's a real advertisement for not looking at the mantelpiece when you are poking the fire!
Tbf Poppy looks ruff as hell without all the slap on! Rarely see her without a filter or makeup on.

Not sure what the age difference is maybe 10 years ?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Delete Tinder and shut up about it then?
Hilarious...firstly her job is 2 days in a bag shop - who is she trying to kid by saying her job is Instagram- that would involve actually creating content which she never does! And I'm sooo glad she's finally admitted she's a catfish- by giving them access to her Instagram it would ruin the 'illusion' ...damn right because seriously her in her underwear is not going to be for the faint hearted !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So let me get this straight, poppy puts on her tinder profile that she’s a fan of condiments and then gets annoyed when she’s asked what her favourite condiment is??!? This chick is an actual knob.

Also LOVE YOURSELF and YOUR BODY but noooo I’m not telling the tinder boys my profile so they can’t see me in my underwear - make it make sense please

Reactions: 18
Hate to be that person but although hinder has better style and a better figure She’s older than poppy and facially she’s not as pretty. Poppy has a very pretty face, and she knows it. But not a personality or figure to match 😂 personally I think poppy is more attractive than hinder to look okay. But probably not personality wise.
I don't think Poppy is pretty at all. Hinder looks early 50's to me. I said I don't think Poppy is pretty, but she's slightly better looking that Hinder

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.