Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’ll be banking on mummy and daddy to pay for any skin removal / cosmetic work she needs done.
But in all seriousness as she's still a dress size 24 minimum she is stones and stones away from being eligible for skin removal surgery. She needs to get her lazy privileged arse off the sofa and for once in her life put some effort into sorting her body and health out. She apparently has a gym membership but doesn't use it...again another aspect of her being spoilt and privileged. She works two half days a week, has no commitments so she really doesn't have any excuses. But I'm sure bank of mum and dad will wave cash at a private surgeon and all will be sorted for her..again!

Reactions: 8
But in all seriousness as she's still a dress size 24 minimum she is stones and stones away from being eligible for skin removal surgery. She needs to get her lazy privileged arse off the sofa and for once in her life put some effort into sorting her body and health out. She apparently has a gym membership but doesn't use it...again another aspect of her being spoilt and privileged. She works two half days a week, has no commitments so she really doesn't have any excuses. But I'm sure bank of mum and dad will wave cash at a private surgeon and all will be sorted for her..again!
I honestly don’t think it would make her any happier - she has said before when she was her smallest from the band I think she said size 14 she was the most unhappy she’s ever been

Reactions: 1
I honestly don’t think it would make her any happier - she has said before when she was her smallest from the band I think she said size 14 she was the most unhappy she’s ever been
She'll never be happy whatever size she is and she'll never find someone who'll want to be in a long term relationship with her because she's a vile person.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The shopping trolley, the jumpers were strategically placed so we could see the size 20, in her dreams she’s a 20. I expected to see some condoms in there, just poking out.
*I don’t care about her size, I care about the fact that she claims to be “bopo” but constantly lies about her size.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Those are some really badly done acrylics..too thick, pointing upwards and not all a uniform shape..oh dear!

Reactions: 3
Basically I happened to notice he’s been liking every single one of her photos and she did a Q&A ask me anything kind of thing the other day and one of the questions was “when you gonna let me take you on a date” and her response was “when you get your arse down here” then a few days later she posted about booking a trip to Edinburgh 🤨 There’s been lots of thirst traps and hints posted too.
Not sure I’m allowed to name her and I’m already on a warning so playing it safe 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Basically I happened to notice he’s been liking every single one of her photos and she did a Q&A ask me anything kind of thing the other day and one of the questions was “when you gonna let me take you on a date” and her response was “when you get your arse down here” then a few days later she posted about booking a trip to Edinburgh 🤨 There’s been lots of thirst traps and hints posted too.
Not sure I’m allowed to name her and I’m already on a warning so playing it safe 😆
Pretty sure you can name her. If she's got an open insta with lots of followers, she's fair game on Tattle 🤣

Atleast give us some vague clues. Tattle can work out people's due dates in 2 seconds flat... we can do this 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Argh I don't know anyone Welsh

She will be disappointed when she meets him in person

There was something about her that reminded me of Poppy, maybe just the hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.