Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused by her leg. What is that above her knee? Has she badly photoshopped it or something. Bizarre shape.

What exactly is the point of these photos ? Who is she doing them for ? Why does anyone need to see the damage she has done to her body by over eating? Why does she never wear a bra ? ( her nipple is actually hanging below her armpit) ... just why Poppy ? Does she honestly think people are looking at those pictures and thinking she looks amazing or are the majority thinking bloody hell and feeling sorry for her ??

Reactions: 7
What exactly is the point of these photos ? Who is she doing them for ? Why does anyone need to see the damage she has done to her body by over eating? Why does she never wear a bra ? ( her nipple is actually hanging below her armpit) ... just why Poppy ? Does she honestly think people are looking at those pictures and thinking she looks amazing or are the majority thinking bloody hell and feeling sorry for her ??
I think after these and the stories in her bra, she’s definitely trying to impress someone, or she’s still pining after Archie and trying to show him what he’s missing 🤢 she’s such an attention bleep 😂

Reactions: 7
If that’s her in the pic then she deffo has lost weight. I don’t think I followed her for either of her WLS. I think she’s deffo got a ‘love interest’ that she’s hoping is watching her

Reactions: 4
I doubt Archie is bothered, he appears to be interested in another plus size insta hun judging by the likes that he’s throwing out there and the hints she is making about going to Edinburgh 👀☕

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I doubt Archie is bothered, he appears to be interested in another plus size insta hun judging by the likes that he’s throwing out there and the hints she is making about going to Edinburgh 👀☕
Who? Spill!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she’ll be banking on mummy and daddy to pay for any skin removal / cosmetic work she needs done.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.