Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she's trying to be some saviour. Also, more or less accusing the man upstairs of being a wife beater, just because he's a bit shouty. Couples argue, but obviously not her, she's just walk as you have to be 100% happy all the time.

Reactions: 7
I have a feeling she’s lost weight BUT a lot of excess skin. I may be wrong but she seems to look different!

Reactions: 1
I have a feeling she’s lost weight BUT a lot of excess skin. I may be wrong but she seems to look different!
Nope!

Watch the reel as she walks off camera ...that's the true size of her. She practically disjoints her legs when she stands face on and her stomach is at the hemline of most of those hideous skirts she wears on repeat. Don't be fooled by her..she's still wearing a size 26 over 18 months after having WLS for the 2nd time!

Reactions: 6
Nope!

Watch the reel as she walks off camera ...that's the true size of her. She practically disjoints her legs when she stands face on and her stomach is at the hemline of most of those hideous skirts she wears on repeat. Don't be fooled by her..she's still wearing a size 26 over 18 months after having WLS for the 2nd time!
Yep! If I was her, I'd want to be at least a size 14 by now!

Reactions: 4
Her knees are awful! And her stomach.. im all for confidence and wearing what you want but there’s also wearing clothes that flatter you.. not just wearing what you think is fashionable because those jeans lol horrendous in her, due to her size and her stomach they are so baggy on the legs yet so tight on her stomach/thigh area

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She really constantly disappoints me . I used to love her content why not be honest and say look I messed up the WLS here’s where I am rather than telling gibes about her clothes size . We know ones persons 22 is another’s 24 whatever but lying is just pathetic

she just reinforces that plus size people are lazy stereo type which maddens me

Reactions: 9
I know she’ll never say but I’d be really intrigued to know just how much weight she’s lost since the WLS, everyone I know of who’s had it has lost 10-12 stone in the first year and she’s definitely nowhere near that

I know she’ll never say but I’d be really intrigued to know just how much weight she’s lost since the WLS, everyone I know of who’s had it has lost 10-12 stone in the first year and she’s definitely nowhere near that
She was a size 32 but no one knew this until she posted that photo of her in the car. She really is the queen of angles. In terms of sizing now who knows? Let’s say she is a size 24. There is on average 5-6 kilos per dress size. 32-24 is 8 dress sizes times that by 6 kilos and it’s about 48 kilos which is absolutely piss weak for 2 lots of weight loss surgeries. She should have lost 40 plus kilos in the first 6 months. She really did ruin her surgery.

I dip in and out of another instahun who had surgery 7 months ago, she stated that she should lose 70% of her excess weight in the first year. She's gone from a size 28/30 to a size 18/20 in 7 months. She posted her daily food intake and its minimal. She also goes to the gym loads and it's shows.

Poppy has allowed her greed and laziness to prevent her achieving good results and tbh 18 months on she should be down to her goal weight.

Reactions: 7
Poppy looks like she’s regaining weight to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ her face is starting to look fuller again.

bleeping hell, in those new pics it looks like her belly has it's very own vagina 🤣

• Haha
Poor Ben, having to take those photos and he doesn't even get to keep them for himself

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I say this as an overweight woman with a big tummy- no it's not sexy. Some people might be but mine isn't and nor is Poppy's. I'm all up for inclusion and like that clothes outlets have started to consider that there are people than a size 14 but this is a bit of a stretch for me to be honest. I feel like people like Poppy and Jess are setting back the body positive movement because, with the excessive drinking, eating and cooking gluttonous foods, paired with no exercise, they do actually promote that overweight people live the unhealthiest of lifestyles whereas some people struggle for different reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She was a size 32 but no one knew this until she posted that photo of her in the car. She really is the queen of angles. In terms of sizing now who knows? Let’s say she is a size 24. There is on average 5-6 kilos per dress size. 32-24 is 8 dress sizes times that by 6 kilos and it’s about 48 kilos which is absolutely piss weak for 2 lots of weight loss surgeries. She should have lost 40 plus kilos in the first 6 months. She really did ruin her surgery.
Does anyone have that photo? Tried looking through the thread but couldn't find it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.