Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going against everything ….the Scottish government reminded people this week not to cross border to party, and this is exactly what she has done. She is a walking Covid positive advert, and has no shame in the fact she could possibly kill a loved one by passing this onto a family or close member of the family. She has no shame at all….a self centred spoilt entitled lazy brat, that’s our Poppy!
She's a bleeping joke. I dislike her.

Reactions: 2
It’s mental that she obviously has to go back for a shift at work and the train tickets are so expensive - what’s the point??

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I reckon she'll give up the job soon, as it's obviously getting in the way of her lifestyle.

Reactions: 7
It’s mental that she obviously has to go back for a shift at work and the train tickets are so expensive - what’s the point??
Me too- I’m stunned at this! I guess the fact I don’t have rich parents is showing 😂 but this blows my mind! Also who could be bothered? Going up and down the country like this…. Hell naw 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me too- I’m stunned at this! I guess the fact I don’t have rich parents is showing 😂 but this blows my mind! Also who could be bothered? Going up and down the country like this…. Hell naw 😴

Although her mum does put on a good spread ...that she can only eat 10% of 🙄🤥🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really don’t get why she lives in Edinburgh, imagine paying probably close to £150 to travel for one days work where you wouldn’t even make that much and then paying it again 2 later? 🤯 surely there are places she can work for two days in Essex? I live in Edinburgh and it’s an amazing place to live, and I could see why someone would want to live here, but not Poppy, she literally sees the inside of her flat, Uber’s and the bag shop, and occasionally bars and clubs that are usually frequented by students 10 years younger than her. She has nothing else to keep her here so she obviously thinks it’s just another personality trait she has 🙄 I don’t even know if that made any sense she really fucks me off and I can’t articulate everything I need to say about her 😂😂

Reactions: 20
It’s like she lives in Edinburgh because it has better locations to take pictures

Reactions: 8
Just order another curry!!!
She’s definitely going to eat the mouldy curry 😂 when she first said about shitting her pants, I thought she meant because it’s very rich given her WLS. Should have known better! 😅 also she seems manic tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
also she seems manic tonight.
SO manic!!! I was watching her stories and was like “Poppy, you okay hun???”

Also each to their own but the thoughts of going to a wedding on NYE - ugh! The week/10 days between Christmas and when I go back to work is spent with family, in my pjs, eating the last of the Quality Street and napping.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t pay for the train ticket though, does she. It’s all bank of Mum and Dad so she doesn’t give a tit about the cost.

Reactions: 5
„If I EVER like someone enough to marry him“ with her last bf she „knew“ after two seconds, what is to know. So she seems not THAT choosey?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she was going on about getting married on NYE as it would make that day great for her, I couldn't stop laughing. I just though, when you get divorced, NYE is going to have great memories for you.
*I say when she gets divorced, because 1, I can't imagine anyone wanting to marry her once they get to know her and 2, I can't see anyone staying married to her, if she's lucky enough to trap someone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Typical her though, choosing NYE. A day that is for all of us, fresh start etc and making it all about her. It's also a day when you want to be with all the people you care about so why would she imagine she's that special that everyone would abandon their own family and friends to attend her wedding on such a significant day. She really is a vacuous waste of space.

Reactions: 5
It’s the fact she’s like oh I’ll just get married on NYE because selfish Poppy has no concept or understanding that a relationship includes the wants and needs of a whole other person in the mix and that relationships are about compromise. She needs to bleeping grow up!

Reactions: 8
Came here to say she seems manic on her stories, see that others feel the same. Can’t help but think if she’s bipolar?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.