Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the “she’s never this nice to us” comment that got me. She’s on another planet. I’m sure she’ll say it was a joke but it just highlighted what a massive bleeping baby she is.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Ben will be gifted a WLS from his parents this year? 😂
If he doesn't change his bad habits and parents continue to feed him like it's Christmas everyday, it will be a total failure.
He needs to realise that it's important to take care of himself a bit. He will have to, at some point. He seems to be in very bad shape but is still young.

Reactions: 7
I love her Mum's Christmas tree and how she goes all out for Christmas, her decorations are lovely.

Reactions: 24
It was the “she’s never this nice to us” comment that got me. She’s on another planet. I’m sure she’ll say it was a joke but it just highlighted what a massive bleeping baby she is.
....her parents fund her lazy privileged lifestyle and enable her to live in Edinburgh, they paid for her WLS, they feed her everytime she goes home which is most weeks, collect her from the station at all hours of the night ....bearing in mind Poppy is 29 years old. Yes clearly her parents aren't that nice 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
....her parents fund her lazy privileged lifestyle and enable her to live in Edinburgh, they paid for her WLS, they feed her everytime she goes home which is most weeks, collect her from the station at all hours of the night ....bearing in mind Poppy is 29 years old. Yes clearly her parents aren't that nice 🙄
I was thinking this, it’s so rude! I don’t live far from my mum but she’s always doing bits for me and like when she goes shopping she’ll buy me things and drop them off and offer to pick me up if I’m out or whatever. I’m so grateful and wouldn’t dream of saying something like that!

You could say she’s just joking but you know full well she isn’t .

Poppy is literally the most spoilt brat! I never talk about this on my socials but my mum has RA and numerous auto immune diseases rendering her unable to stand for more than 10 minutes a day sometimes! She would love to be able to do all of that for us kids but her body won’t let her. Sorry but seeing all these spoilt brat influencers getting everything and doing family things is really affecting me lately. Both her and Jess are SO PRIVILEGED

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her brother being trolled by an insta filter🤣😂 “in 2022 I should……..” “exercise daily” 😆 yeah, you and Poppy both 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
DOWN TO EARTH?! 🤯 How is she down to earth? She's a pretentious, spoilt, snotty brat.
Oh and relatable, as if
Screenshot_20211220-125256.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would never diminish anyones mental health either but I really do believe that some people need a cold dose of reality sometimes and poppy is someone that needs that right now. I am quite confused how putting half naked photos of yourself helps with mental health 🙃
Don’t forget she’s an “introvert” 🤣🤣

• Haha
She works in retail...how has she got I'm assuming at least two weeks off work over Christmas...

Reactions: 10
I'd forgotten she worked in the shop, it is odd, she's got days off, unless she's got the sack?

Reactions: 5
That skirt, you'd think her Mum would have told her it doesn't fit and to get changed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.