Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the gap in those boots no wonder the zip broke! They are a mile apart to fit her cankles in

Reactions: 6
I don’t get why brands sponsor her, whats her talent? I feel like she just gets rewarded for being fat, I’m fat too just not to that extent,where is my sponsorship?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t get why brands sponsor her, whats her talent? I feel like she just gets rewarded for being fat, I’m fat too just not to that extent,where is my sponsorship?
She's one of the many tit instahuns that gets sent rubbish products. The other one is the chubrub that they all claim is amazing and use all the time.

Reactions: 5
I just hope she’s declaring the income for her ads, no one likes a benefit cheat

Reactions: 2
Lol at tying to pass off being rundown for the stye in her eye. Maybe if she stopped galavanting around the country and stopped going on benders, she’d be less tired/rundown.

Obviously I don’t know the reason she has one, but she always removes her makeup with micellar water and never with an actual cleanser, and that can’t be good for her skin in general.

Reactions: 3
Lol at tying to pass off being rundown for the stye in her eye. Maybe if she stopped galavanting around the country and stopped going on benders, she’d be less tired/rundown.

Obviously I don’t know the reason she has one, but she always removes her makeup with micellar water and never with an actual cleanser, and that can’t be good for her skin in general.
Yeh and she does a terrible job with the micellar water, too! Always aggressively rubs her eyes. Would work so much better if she let it soak onto the make up!

Run down?! How the duck is a woman who works two half days a week and has zero additional responsibilities run down?! She hasn’t got a bleeping clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Run down?! How the duck is a woman who works two half days a week and has zero additional responsibilities run down?! She hasn’t got a bleeping clue.
It’s stuff like this that actually enrages me. Jess and her have got no clue what real life is.

Reactions: 9
It’s stuff like this that actually enrages me. Jess and her have got no clue what real life is.
......What precisely does she need to process ?
She's spent this year travelling back and forth between Edinburgh and Essex repeatedly/ unnecessarily, she's drunk herself stupid(ier), ate to excess so her 2nd WLS continues to fail, pretended to love various clothes she's been gifted and has worn the same old tatty skirt all whilst lying about her true size ( still a 26 over a year after surgery) , worked 2 days in a satchel shop and was spent a few weeks with Archie who she repeatedly love bombed before he dumped her, ..not sure there is anything there that needs processing tbh.

Oh.... and does anyone else think her 'best mate' AJ has mysteriously vanished?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do you mean LJ? If so, that was all for show! I don’t think it’ll be long before they unfollow each other.

Poppy never likes ANY of her posts which is hilarious to me.

Do you mean LJ? If so, that was all for show! I don’t think it’ll be long before they unfollow each other.

Poppy never likes ANY of her posts which is hilarious to me.
Yes LJ ..they spent loads of time together cavorting in hot tubs and acting like juvenile twats...

So I’m guessing from what she said that the stuff she still needs to process is the few weeks she was with Archie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who said she’s on benefits?!
Someone who knows a friend of Jess' said Jess said that she was slagging her off for it. She probably is, she works 2 days a week so I can't see how she can afford her lifestyle on working 2 days a week, so plus benefits and bank of mum and dad, it would make sense. It's not like that many brands work with her, I'm not sure why any brands would want to work with that vile twit. I don't understand how she makes any money from being an "influencer", she has no redeeming qualities, she's got a horrible personality, she has no fashion sense and is ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't believe she has done 900 stories about her stye whilst wearing a face of make up. Maybe remove it first and stop sleeping with it on and see how that goes. She obviously just wanted to eye duck herself on those stories

Someone who knows a friend of Jess' said Jess said that she was slagging her off for it. She probably is, she works 2 days a week so I can't see how she can afford her lifestyle on working 2 days a week, so plus benefits and bank of mum and dad, it would make sense. It's not like that many brands work with her, I'm not sure why any brands would want to work with that vile twit. I don't understand how she makes any money from being an "influencer", she has no redeeming qualities, she's got a horrible personality, she has no fashion sense and is ugly.
Bank of Mum and Dad pay for her I reckon.

She probably gets PIP too because of her hips/mobility, which she’s entitled to, regardless of her income.

There’s nothing else she could claim really is there as she’s of working age, and obviously doesn’t seek more employment (so that she’s full time), plus I doubt she’d flaunt her lifestyle all over the net if she was claiming a sickness benefit.

Probably Chinese whispers, unless they meant PIP as a benefit.

Reactions: 5
I just hope she’s declaring the income for her ads, no one likes a benefit cheat
Mon the nenefut
Bank of Mum and Dad pay for her I reckon.

She probably gets PIP too because of her hips/mobility, which she’s entitled to, regardless of her income.

There’s nothing else she could claim really is there as she’s of working age, and obviously doesn’t seek more employment (so that she’s full time), plus I doubt she’d flaunt her lifestyle all over the net if she was claiming a sickness benefit.

Probably Chinese whispers, unless they meant PIP as a benefit.
Stop speaking so much sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.