Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies, I'm so ashamed to admit that I've been influenced... I caved in and bought myself THE black skirt from h&m and I love it 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
oh my god hahahah im so glad someone else has, I have too and I bought my daughter the child version! I do really like it 🥴
Ladies, I'm so ashamed to admit that I've been influenced... I caved in and bought myself THE black skirt from h&m and I love it 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
As much as we all take the piss ladies...

I own it too.
We need an intervention.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion - Sties, lies, in every picture she's a different size

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Off topic slightly, re H&M skirt is the the bell shaped one or the A-line? I quite fancy it but they both look really short and don't think anyone wants to see my nearly 50 year old flabby arse cheeks! Ps I'm 5ft 7.
Keeping it on track......Poppy Hun! When are you back down to Essex? You haven't been down there in like, a week! Oi oi Lads lads lads.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Off topic slightly, re H&M skirt is the the bell shaped one or the A-line? I quite fancy it but they both look really short and don't think anyone wants to see my nearly 50 year old flabby arse cheeks! Ps I'm 5ft 7.
Keeping it on track......Poppy Hun! When are you back down to Essex? You haven't been down there in like, a week! Oi oi Lads lads lads.
The bell shaped in the plus section

Reactions: 1
What’s that like? I’ve had them both in my basket for ages waiting for a discount code but they’ve not sent me one.
It's nice. I got the red one too but I didn't like the look of it once it arrived so sent it back.

It is quite shorter than i'd usually go for, but it covers my arse ok. I'm 5ft8.

Reactions: 2
I'm going to get killed for this, but did Poppy actually do her job.... Did she influence people? #theskirt

• Haha
oh my god hahahah im so glad someone else has, I have too and I bought my daughter the child version! I do really like it 🥴
Guilty! 🥴🙈

Ahh, me too! Didn’t use her links though!

As much as we all take the piss ladies...

I own it too.
We need an intervention.
Let’s start a club! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poppy Adams #12: She's accidentally influenced us all with her skirt, pity her attitude still stinks like dirt

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.