Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone pose like that with their brother? Get off the internet! Also the comments on that post 😬 pissing myself at this:

1FEAA513-52B0-46A9-A26F-D0755494DBE7.jpeg

“You’re not fat” 🧐🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why would anyone pose like that with their brother? Get off the internet! Also the comments on that post 😬 pissing myself at this:

View attachment 907252

“You’re not fat” 🧐🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lol at “you’re not fat”
Who is this person that wants her kids to be like them two when they grow up? I’d hate it if my kids ended up like that, especially if they have a brother/sister relationship them.

Reactions: 8
Much as it pains me to say, I love her christmas tree. Seems a bit of a waste of time though considering she spends most of her time back in Essex.

Reactions: 11
Nah, it’s what people say all the time because they think fat is automatically bad. Drives me insane when people say “you’re not fat” to me, I tell them to duck off
Oh yep! The amount of times people have said to me “you’re not fat, you’re gorgeous” - I can absolutely be both!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe it's just me, but I would never have a conversation with my brother about sex, they are weird.

Why the duck would anyone talk about shagging a character from Harry Potter? Maybe i'm a bit of a prude, but they are books/films aimed at children, starring (at the time) children? She ain't right in the head.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Why the duck were they two rolling about the floor taking pictures, can you imagine them both trying to get back upright 🤢
The relationship with the brother is actually giving me the fear, its so unbelievably abnormal 😭😭😭

Reactions: 12
Why the duck were they two rolling about the floor taking pictures, can you imagine them both trying to get back upright 🤢
The relationship with the brother is actually giving me the fear, its so unbelievably abnormal 😭😭😭
The fact they think they’re both sex gods too 😵😓they’re beyond!

3D71BC88-ADD7-4CC5-B83C-393036E2A1F7.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Urgh that reel. She's got a full on waddle on trying to keep her legs together to keep that silhouette. You can see she's struggling to put one leg in front of the over over her leg fat. Also her "hips" are just belly overhang.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The point of that reel being?….A thirst trap for the the guys she’s talking to on Tinder etc.?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Actually, it’s more likely intended for Big Ben. Look what’s waiting for you when you get home kind of thing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.