Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
......What precisely does she need to process ?
She's spent this year travelling back and forth between Edinburgh and Essex repeatedly/ unnecessarily, she's drunk herself stupid(ier), ate to excess so her 2nd WLS continues to fail, pretended to love various clothes she's been gifted and has worn the same old tatty skirt all whilst lying about her true size ( still a 26 over a year after surgery) , worked 2 days in a satchel shop and was spent a few weeks with Archie who she repeatedly love bombed before he dumped her, ..not sure there is anything there that needs processing tbh.

Oh.... and does anyone else think her 'best mate' AJ has mysteriously vanished?
Well said. All of this!! 👏 She's a privileged wanker who doesn't have a clue what real life is like.

Reactions: 5
She's so boring, it's like she's the first person ever to have a stye. If I didn't mind her, I'd tell her to get golden eye drops, but I can't stand her

Reactions: 8
She's so boring, it's like she's the first person ever to have a stye. If I didn't mind her, I'd tell her to get golden eye drops, but I can't stand her
Plus she's saying it's from all the travelling and lack of sleep...but she said on all her stories that she slept all the way down and all the way back up on the train..the lies just roll off her tongue 🙄

Reactions: 8
Plus she's saying it's from all the travelling and lack of sleep...but she said on all her stories that she slept all the way down and all the way back up on the train..the lies just roll off her tongue 🙄
She's so full of tit. I still can't get over her saying she's run down, she literally does nothing.

Reactions: 4
I have quite a few piercings and after the initial healing I’ve never had any soreness, is that a thing? I get mouth ulcers and stuff when I’m run down but I have a very busy full time job so I think I can justify it

Her body’s way of telling her to slow down? If she slows down any more, she’d go backwards!

Slow down from what? From this?

3375AF57-A643-4042-8984-EFC9697BFF73.jpeg
C325A7B5-3528-4801-855B-05513B010728.jpeg
444ED4B5-8DF9-4C10-B334-7E8BB3C6A31F.jpeg
47FE6176-FC4F-4954-B706-CDC647ECB914.jpeg
BBF405E4-DB2C-4317-B854-60C1F9A7D857.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Eat a salad, not a weeks worth of burrata.
Drink water and not 20 shots of Apple Sourz.

That will stop your body feeling run down. You’re not overworking you lazy cow.

Reactions: 21
The magic camera is back again!
There is definitely some editing along with the angles here because even her glasses look a different shape
This is what really annoys me with her, more than any of the others, the fact that she goes on about bopo all the time, but edits her photos to this extent.

Reactions: 13
The magic camera is back again!
There is definitely some editing along with the angles here because even her glasses look a different shape
Isn't that the top from Jess' collekshun? She's not tagged her bff....

Poppy leads forward in all those pics. It slims the waist area right down and you can't obviously see that she isn't upright.

Reactions: 3
She’s overdone it and needs to slow down, what the duck does a chilled version of her life look like ?! 😂😂

I’m bitter and jealous because unlike her I have a full time job, house to run and I’m ill but I don’t have the privilege of time to slow down 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is like that time she said she had a month of weekends with SO many things to do, and for three of those she was sitting at home watching tv :LOL:

Her body isn’t trying to tell her that she’s run down from “saying yes to all the things”, it’s saying she needs to look after herself better - eat and drink better, get some movement in to her day, etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I had to skip through her stories,she’s as dull as dish water. What’s with all the “she” when she’s talking about herself? I’d love her to actually have a busy life, she has it so easy, she does duck all. Poppy needs a wake up call.

Reactions: 11
What’s with all the “she” when she’s talking about herself?
Oh my god, this drives me nuts. Jess On The Plus Size does it too. They say it about the most random of things - “Look at my makeup, oh she’s classy today” “Look at my hair, oh she’s wild” “My mouth is sore from taking so much shite, oh she’s achy today” :rolleyes::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait what doe she mean eirh her last insta story? Her life is so easy, whats so difficult about her life i don’t understand
Literally.. swap the essay that's due to a 4 hour shift at the satchel shop and it's the same life 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god, this drives me nuts. Jess On The Plus Size does it too. They say it about the most random of things - “Look at my makeup, oh she’s classy today” “Look at my hair, oh she’s wild” “My mouth is sore from taking so much shite, oh she’s achy today” :rolleyes::LOL:
Or ‘he’s a big/chunky boi’ 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Wait what doe she mean eirh her last insta story? Her life is so easy, whats so difficult about her life i don’t understand
Seriously if she had to survive the real world she’d be in for a huge shock. I’ve never known a more pampered adult

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.