Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel like she should give her flat up to someone who wants and actually needs it!
Why would she do that though. It’s not like it’s council it’s a private let so she ( her parents) will be paying a canny amount for it. Why would someone need her flat? Plenty of places to rent if people can afford it. Much as I think it’s stupid her living in Edinburgh as she’s barely there that’s up to her if she’s happy paying train prices and commuting back and forth just so she can say she lives in Edinburgh ,bigger fool her and her parents if they’re paying for her life. Personally I dont see what enjoyment she gets from the beautiful city she literally eats and drinks in pubs and restaurants , you never see her out enjoying the lovely things and sights there. What a waste.

Reactions: 16
Why would she do that though. It’s not like it’s council it’s a private let so she ( her parents) will be paying a canny amount for it. Why would someone need her flat? Plenty of places to rent if people can afford it. Much as I think it’s stupid her living in Edinburgh as she’s barely there that’s up to her if she’s happy paying train prices and commuting back and forth just so she can say she lives in Edinburgh ,bigger fool her and her parents if they’re paying for her life. Personally I dont see what enjoyment she gets from the beautiful city she literally eats and drinks in pubs and restaurants , you never see her out enjoying the lovely things and sights there. What a waste.
She comes from a very sheltered life in Essex, and had a troubled time at school etc from what she has said.. I suspect that this is her way of sticking 2 fingers up at all those people. The fact she works 2 days in a bag shop, and she only ventures off her sofa when her equally odd friends want to get drunk is besides the point! And the fact she has spent more time in Essex than Edinburgh in the last 3 years is also beside the point! 🥱🙄

It's all just a facade.

Reactions: 10
She has this lifestyle as it’s funded. She had brands that want her and parents who support her. In many ways I don’t blame her living it up, she’s got surplus money and people who want to join in.
just find it mad that she is like this after wls and still acts like she’s in her early 20s
I hate to think how much she has spent on trains!

Reactions: 2
If her hospital appointments are in Essex then I would be certain her WLS was on the NHS as she would have to continue her care there ... it's much harder to qualify in Scotland and if it's private they would move your aftercare to somewhere closer ! So she's still registered in an English practice from her parents address .. and if it's NHS funded and she behaves the way she does, how disgusting!

Reactions: 4
If her hospital appointments are in Essex then I would be certain her WLS was on the NHS as she would have to continue her care there ... it's much harder to qualify in Scotland and if it's private they would move your aftercare to somewhere closer ! So she's still registered in an English practice from her parents address .. and if it's NHS funded and she behaves the way she does, how disgusting!
I really don’t think it’s been done on the NHS, I’m currently being referred but hand had to go through a year long process leading up to referral to show that I am capable of making better choices and am psychologically ready for it. I still probably have another 18 month wait until I’ll get surgery

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m not 100% sure, but I’m sure she said she paid for it on her q&a (obviously it was her parents), either way I don’t think it’s been as effective as it could have been, obviously through her own fault of being an absolute glutton! I can’t deny that my parents have been able to help me out financially in the past and supported me through uni, and I am forever grateful for that, but I now have a full time job that I worked hard to get and I support myself and pay my bills etc, my parents would not help me if they knew I wasn’t trying to help myself like Poppy’s parents seem to, certainly not if I was travelling up and down the country in between working two days in a shop, living in a city that I have no links to and purely because I think it’s a quirky personality trait. I can’t stand her entitled and lazy lifestyle that she leads, and no I’m not jealous I would much rather have my life rather than living like I was 21 again, with no real prospects or purpose in life.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think the fact that poppy is spoilt is the main issue, her parents can clearly afford to keep her and apparently she earns enough through social media that 2 days a week in a shop is enough to keep her going… that’s absolutely fine… it’s her attitude that just completely changes it all! If she wasn’t such a self entitled and obnoxious hole then the money thing would probably not really get mentioned 😂 it’s when she’s like preaching to her following how exhausted and stressed she is, or just her general attitude of being loud as anything in the close of her flat or hotel corridors on week nights when other folk are in bed trying to sleep! She’s so tone deaf to reality and doesn’t seem at all grateful for the life she has and that’s where it becomes an issue for me anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
also as someone who’s got shite veins, if any water actually passed her lips she’d probably find they got blood from her a wee bit easier but of course that would give her nothing to moan about 🙄
Rant over… she’s really pissed me off these last few days 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
also as someone who’s got shite veins, if any water actually passed her lips she’d probably find they got blood from her a wee bit easier but of course that would give her nothing to moan about 🙄
Blood from her wee?

I really don’t think it’s been done on the NHS, I’m currently being referred but hand had to go through a year long process leading up to referral to show that I am capable of making better choices and am psychologically ready for it. I still probably have another 18 month wait until I’ll get surgery
I'm in the process too but in Scotland .. I've had a prolapse after my twins and struggle with vigorous exercise and yes it was a long process of weight management prior so perhaps it is private! Still a farce , the work I've put in she makes me sick 😩

Reactions: 5
I don’t think the fact that poppy is spoilt is the main issue, her parents can clearly afford to keep her and apparently she earns enough through social media that 2 days a week in a shop is enough to keep her going… that’s absolutely fine… it’s her attitude that just completely changes it all! If she wasn’t such a self entitled and obnoxious hole then the money thing would probably not really get mentioned 😂 it’s when she’s like preaching to her following how exhausted and stressed she is, or just her general attitude of being loud as anything in the close of her flat or hotel corridors on week nights when other folk are in bed trying to sleep! She’s so tone deaf to reality and doesn’t seem at all grateful for the life she has and that’s where it becomes an issue for me anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree about the veins..and even with fasting you are allowed to drink water! Also if she has a history of problematic veins she wouldn't just be booked in with a nurse. My appointments are always with a phlebotomist because more often than not they take blood from the front of my hand because my veins are invisible or collapse. The lies she tells to create drama are just baffling, she really is just an overgrown child.

And she's not a size 22 on her bottom half, and she knows it! She's such a joker 🙄

I'm in the process too but in Scotland .. I've had a prolapse after my twins and struggle with vigorous exercise and yes it was a long process of weight management prior so perhaps it is private! Still a farce , the work I've put in she makes me sick 😩
She had her first failed WLS courtesy of the NHS and the 2nd failed one was paid for by her parents, she's never said how much they paid but it was over 8k. She never had to meet criteria for the surgery and in fact she was still eating to excess right up til she had the surgery. Its been said on here many times, she has a really unhealthy relationship with food / portion size and until she addresses that her weight issues will never change. She's had irreversible surgery and is 29 years old..all very sad if you think about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She said her consultation was about her psoriasis and that instead of biologicals she got meds , im almost certain that you can’t have any alcohol with those meds , i take methotrexate for it and you cant have any, so if her psoriasis gets even worse she is either not taking her meds or still drinking

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She said her consultation was about her psoriasis and that instead of biologicals she got meds , im almost certain that you can’t have any alcohol with those meds , i take methotrexate for it and you cant have any, so if her psoriasis gets even worse she is either not taking her meds or still drinking
She briefly said she had been on methotrexate, the story cut off but the caption definitely said it.
the drinking is probably why it didn’t work.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20211203-153106.png
I know it's been said, bit as if she's a 22.

I also have problems with my veins, on one of my last maternity appointments the nurse told me to drink water before having blood taken. I think she made that up, she always has to have something wrong with her.
I've not seen the full haul yet, but I expect more lies about her size, that skeleton top didn't go anywhere near her, but she'll probably say it fits.
She's a self obsessed, ugly twit.

Reactions: 2
So if her appointment was about her psoriasis I’m guessing it was NHS, is she still only registered in Essex then? What a faff!

View attachment 903162I know it's been said, bit as if she's a 22.

I also have problems with my veins, on one of my last maternity appointments the nurse told me to drink water before having blood taken. I think she made that up, she always has to have something wrong with her.
I've not seen the full haul yet, but I expect more lies about her size, that skeleton top didn't go anywhere near her, but she'll probably say it fits.
She's a self obsessed, ugly twit.
I'm roughly a size 10 but feel more comfortable in a size 18 🙄

She is not a size 22!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Size 22?! No you’re not Poppy. Stop lying!
I’m confused by how she’s a 2xl and a 22... I’ve been buying quite a bit from H&M recently and have been really impressed with the sizing, even some of their main collection goes up to a xxl now! My point being, I’m 20-22 top, 24 bottom, and i buy xl for tops and 2xl for bottoms and everything has fitted brilliantly. h&m sizing says an xl is 20-22, 2xl is 24-26, 3xl is 28-30, and my experience shows this to be accurate. SO to me that means she is a 24-26, and the trousers in a 3xl... well then she’s even bigger still!!

I’m confused by how she’s a 2xl and a 22... I’ve been buying quite a bit from H&M recently and have been really impressed with the sizing, even some of their main collection goes up to a xxl now! My point being, I’m 20-22 top, 24 bottom, and i buy xl for tops and 2xl for bottoms and everything has fitted brilliantly. h&m sizing says an xl is 20-22, 2xl is 24-26, 3xl is 28-30, and my experience shows this to be accurate. SO to me that means she is a 24-26, and the trousers in a 3xl... well then she’s even bigger still!!
I was confused as well. I order from them and have found their sizes to be great, I'm a 20 and can get into some of the normal range.
It annoys me how she claims to be 'bopo' but won't reveal her true size and always makes out she's smaller than she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.