Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It annoys me when these influencers ask for something they can easily Google. I'm guessing she wants a freebie, she's such a twit
Screenshot_20211130-173242.png

Reactions: 7
Indeed, @Dvq2211. Poor guy’s just doing his job, and is being used as a prop for her content.

No doubt we’ll be regaled to a story about him flirting outrageously with her 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is so rude. The guy is doing his job and she’s there taking the piss. What adult doesn’t carry their keys anyways. She’s such a child

Reactions: 14
Can just imagine it now..

‘Guys this guy said I was the most beautiful woman he’s ever been a locksmith for, it was so awkward, we never said a word to each other then he just blurted it out. He was obviously shy but then he tried to kiss me and I couldn’t believe it, this stuff always happens to me.’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Where was big fat Ben when she was waiting outside with the locksmith I thought he was going back to Edin too😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

‘Guys this guy said I was the most beautiful woman he’s ever been a locksmith for, it was so awkward, we never said a word to each other then he just blurted it out. He was obviously shy but then he tried to kiss me and I couldn’t believe it, this stuff always happens to me.’
She probably had that exact conversation in her head! Meanwhile locksmith guy was probably thinking...

" why are these married twats, in matching beenies, both sat in silence staring at my arse"

She really is just soo revolting, filming someone without their knowledge or permission for attention and then posting it online for people to pass comment on it's actually disgusting behaviour..imagine her outrage if the roles were reversed. Let's hope someone calls her out on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She probably had that exact conversation in her head! Meanwhile locksmith guy was probably thinking...

" why are these married twats, in matching beenies, both sat in silence staring at my arse"

She really is just soo revolting, filming someone without their knowledge or permission for attention and then posting it online for people to pass comment on it's actually disgusting behaviour..imagine her outrage if the roles were reversed. Let's hope someone calls her out on it.
This! Why the duck film him but also, what bleeping MENTAL AGE ARE SHE AND HER BROTHER?! How much brain capacity/effort does it take to transport a full set of keys to your own bleeping flat?! They probably have 20kg of leftovers from Essex in that massive case they had, but couldn’t remember keys?! This has massively riled me up!!!!

Reactions: 12

“Poppy, can I unlock your heart now that I’ve unlocked your door?” - that’s what he said guyzzzz, word for word. Honest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This! Why the duck film him but also, what bleeping MENTAL AGE ARE SHE AND HER BROTHER?! How much brain capacity/effort does it take to transport a full set of keys to your own bleeping flat?! They probably have 20kg of leftovers from Essex in that massive case they had, but couldn’t remember keys?! This has massively riled me up!!!!
Not to defend the brat but she said the gas man double locked it and they only use the one key. I just slam my door shut and use the one key to open it but there’s two keys.

Although maybe I’m as stupid as Poppy as I only realised what the second key was for when my mum double locked it once and I was like what the duck is going on, I couldn’t get into my flat 😂 - it’s an old school lock and didn’t think it worked lol. I was so confused but luckily for me I just keep both keys on it, never felt the need to remove a key 🤷🏻‍♀️ this is Poppy though, an extra key is probably such a burden on her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not to defend the brat but she said the gas man double locked it and they only use the one key. I just slam my door shut and use the one key to open it but there’s two keys.

Although maybe I’m as stupid as Poppy as I only realised what the second key was for when my mum double locked it once and I was like what the duck is going on, I couldn’t get into my flat 😂 - it’s an old school lock and didn’t think it worked lol. I was so confused but luckily for me I just keep both keys on it, never felt the need to remove a key 🤷🏻‍♀️ this is Poppy though, an extra key is probably such a burden on her life.
Exactly my point. Proportionally, how much extra effort is it to keep every key you need for the door to your rented flat on the same key ring? Total unnecessary expenditure in terms of time, money and effort.

Reactions: 7
Exactly my point. Proportionally, how much extra effort is it to keep every key you need for the door to your rented flat on the same key ring? Totally unnecessary expenditure in terms of time, money and effort.
That's because they are both adult children, neither has any real sense of responsibility..
Also why would you not know exactly who has been in your house whilst you were away ? The way she just appears to be soo clueless about anything that doesn't involve food or men or drinking 🙄

Reactions: 4
Wth do they have a plaque with their surname on on their flat door...
I noticed that as well.

Wouldn’t you double lock your flat if you were going away? At all times you’d double lock it. I don’t know why she’s getting money back from the rental agency when it’s her fault they had to get a locksmith in. I noticed Ben was the one paying him.

Reactions: 9
I noticed that as well.

Wouldn’t you double lock your flat if you were going away? At all times you’d double lock it. I don’t know why she’s getting money back from the rental agency when it’s her fault they had to get a locksmith in. I noticed Ben was the one paying him.
I find it weird they wouldn’t double lock the door if they were going away. My door is locked at all times, the moment I am in the door it’s locked.

Reactions: 16
I find it weird they wouldn’t double lock the door if they were going away. My door is locked at all times, the moment I am in the door it’s locked.
Exactly, it's just strange to me. I have a porch and double lock that and lock my front door, maybe that's over kill, but I find it strange they don't double lock. The fact she's advertised that all over sm as well.

Reactions: 9
*man does his job*

*poppy acts surprised that he’s not all over her - falling at her feet, kissing the ground she walks on instead*

🙄🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahh man. I love poppy! I can’t believe this came up on my feed! 🤣
She’s from my home town area!
I do have some tea but I’d feel like I’d be backstabbing a mate 🤣
And there’s sooo many threads too!?!?
Sorry I know it I’ll be in another thread but WHO pays her rent and WHY did she split up with her boyfriend lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.