Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it really sad her mum goes out to work to pay for things like WLS for her lazy adult daughter whilst her lazy adult daughter sits about doing nothing.
It's all the parents doing, they enable her lifestyle. I have no sympathy for them. I blame them for sending that into the world

Reactions: 4
I know this thread is about Poppy and not her family but what on earth are those?? 😂
Nah come on! I LOVE them. She’s a woman in her late 50s or 60s with a bit of an extravagant style in clothing. I really am a fan of her outfits, all of them. Rather followed her fashion content than her daughter‘s!

Reactions: 13
My heart BLEEDS, lads. Must be so tiresome coming and going as you please, living off of the bank of the enablers and sitting on a train eating M&S snacks back and forth twice a month.
Well she apparently slept the whole way down on the train a few days ago so I've no doubt she will sleep all the way back...she really is a vacuous waste of space...😴🥱

Reactions: 8
Aw Poppy, forget she works two 6 hour shifts a week, must be exhausted poor wee soul.

Reactions: 11
I was thinking how does she get all this time off, I know she only works a couple of days a week but surely she can’t have accrued that many holidays to keep swanning down to Essex every few weeks😅

Reactions: 7
I was thinking how does she get all this time off, I know she only works a couple of days a week but surely she can’t have accrued that many holidays to keep swanning down to Essex every few weeks😅
Probs just takes it unpaid

Reactions: 1
That's what makes it all soo ridiculous, she literally pops to Essex for a few days..and I've no doubt she will be popping back again in a few weeks for Christmas...

Reactions: 3
They are two gigantic babies. Imagine being furious that you’re actually on time for your travel arrangements for a change 🤣 any other time, Poppy makes her train time by the skin of her teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.