Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

0906795m

Basically the only thing keeping her up here is her part time job. I’m sure they have branches in the south of England.
The way she said ‘after a full day’s work’ annoyed me. Most other adults juggle a full day’s work every single day alongside many other commitments- because that’s just the reality of living/ participating in society as a grown up. All the while she’s moaning about having to sit on a train and do nothing?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Clementine

VIP Member
The fact her parcel wasn’t even there 😂 they stay at the depot for ages before they’re sent back as well. She’s so fucking lazy.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
If you’re so happy in your body why are you constantly posting about it for likes. Leave the house, have some new experiences, live your life, be free instead of hiding in the house embarrassed about your size and lying about in bed cause you’re so overweight you’re physically in pain and horrifically unfit. I just can’t be fucked listening to her anymore.

• Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Once again she's attention seeking in the worst possible way...she clearly was not spiked and it was her WLS finally starting to come back and bite her on her substantial arse!

And is she really sat wearing that ridiculous hat that stinks of lamb ordering chips, cheese and gravy to be delivered to her ? Her parents must sit crying watching her stories ...12k on WLS and she's ordering absolute shite like that! 🤯

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
I don’t think the fact that poppy is spoilt is the main issue, her parents can clearly afford to keep her and apparently she earns enough through social media that 2 days a week in a shop is enough to keep her going… that’s absolutely fine… it’s her attitude that just completely changes it all! If she wasn’t such a self entitled and obnoxious arsehole then the money thing would probably not really get mentioned 😂 it’s when she’s like preaching to her following how exhausted and stressed she is, or just her general attitude of being loud as anything in the close of her flat or hotel corridors on week nights when other folk are in bed trying to sleep! She’s so tone deaf to reality and doesn’t seem at all grateful for the life she has and that’s where it becomes an issue for me anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
also as someone who’s got shite veins, if any water actually passed her lips she’d probably find they got blood from her a wee bit easier but of course that would give her nothing to moan about 🙄
Rant over… she’s really pissed me off these last few days 😂

• Heart
She is so rude. The guy is doing his job and she’s there taking the piss. What adult doesn’t carry their keys anyways. She’s such a child

Em_

VIP Member
Maybe it's just me, but I would never have a conversation with my brother about sex, they are weird.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
You would think that by now she would have learnt the majority of her triggers with the psoriasis. Her diet is shocking for someone with the level of psoriasis she has and the fact she has also had 2x WLS.

I also think her hygiene is questionable, she has openly stated she rarely washes her bedding and she clearly rewears the same clothes day after day without washing them. Maybe wearing clothes that her grubby brother also wears is perhaps not wise either!
And her baths are 403 degrees with bath bombs / bubbles etc - all terrible for psoriasis. A friend of mine has really bad psoriasis and he’s a year older than Poppy. He gave up alcohol when we were about 19 (so 10+ years ago) due to it causing horrendous flare ups / worsening symptoms and it really does help to keep his skin under control. She does absolutely zero to help herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

Aceofspades

Chatty Member
Here we go with another random encounter with a man…
Add it to the novel of things that never happened

Last edited:
  • Haha