Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I am a big lass and I wear pull in pants that make a huge difference . Just because you’re plus size doesn’t mean that you have to let it all hang out ….. she gives all the tubbies a bad name . He brother I bet smells of ball sack sweat Christ
He seems like the type of guy to pick the food from a previous hearty feast out of his beard, and proceed to eat it and actually enjoy the fact he can taste it twice … 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Jackso

She knew he was married yet she still kept chatting to him? Eurgh she's like one of those women who would tell you your bloke was making eyes at her cos after all she's a goddess😂😂

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
Yep. My brother was spiked on a night out. At first we thought he’d drunk too much but when we had to take him to hospital as he was in and out of consciousness and was choking on his vomit we realised it was much more serious, especially as his friend said he’d only had a couple of pints.

It really isn’t something to joke about or even say you think you have been if it’s just clear you’ve had too much drink.

• Heart
  • Sad

J2607

VIP Member
Oh God it's all so cringeeeeee.

It's like being 18 at uni, dropping jokes and hints with your friends on Facebook about last night's escapades - still very much haunted by them thanks to Facebook Memories. Why is she doing it to thousands of followers and waiting for them to question whether she had sex and then confirming it, in front of her brother, all at the age of 29. I'm self hugging on her behalf.

• Haha

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Ahh man. I love poppy! I can’t believe this came up on my feed! 🤣
She’s from my home town area!
I do have some tea but I’d feel like I’d be backstabbing a mate 🤣
And there’s sooo many threads too!?!?
Sorry I know it I’ll be in another thread but WHO pays her rent and WHY did she split up with her boyfriend lol
Seems a bit suss lol this isn’t a rave thread 😂😅

• Haha

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
On the left we have reality, a true snapshot of her blobby body, on the right we have carefully angled catfish post. You can see on the left how she tries to hide her huge stomach. Can’t get over how huge her belly looks especially after wls
843AF461-E1FF-4F16-B2C2-6E353C4954DE.jpeg
31CA23E7-91EF-4C9D-9957-7D590B0C8371.jpeg

• Wow

Smoke_and_Mirrors

Chatty Member
How on earth does she do this! I'm smaller than her but would look 10 times the size as her in the same photo!
She's bent forward, turned slightly diagonally and her right arm is bent to hide how far out her body is. Her left arm is pressed tightly to her side to minimise the size of both her arm and body. She's very skilled, I'll give her that

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
Actually, it’s more likely intended for Big Ben. Look what’s waiting for you when you get home kind of thing.

• Haha
  • Sick

Inmyainlane

Imagine going to buy a handbag today for £200 and get served from poppy and her shot breath. Good job we wear masks in Scotland 🙄

• Haha

Aliceinw0nderland

Fuck me sideways this stories going on a bit 🙄

Why does she keep pulling her dressing gown down over her shoulder. Is she trying to be sexy

Fd88

That catfish photo! The woman grates on me, she thinks she’s helping her followers who are probably struggling with self image, when she posts photos of her “tiny” body with her arms tucked back. She makes me sick. Like I said further up the post, I’m a size 18 and I’m trying my best to have self confidence and each day she fucking ruins it. And before anyone tells me to unfollow, I’m far to nosey 😂😂😂😂

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
*man does his job*

*poppy acts surprised that he’s not all over her - falling at her feet, kissing the ground she walks on instead*

🙄🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
The vagina tingling comment in front of the brother is just weird and then he confirms it by saying only when the character is greasy so he knows what makes her fishflaps tingle 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
‘I’m not a horrible person but…’

‘I’m a nice person but..’

I’m sorry if you have to keep saying that you’re clearly not a very nice person 😂

I don’t get why brands sponsor her, whats her talent? I feel like she just gets rewarded for being fat, I’m fat too just not to that extent,where is my sponsorship?

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
There’s just no way I could make peace with those knees 🤷🏻‍♀️ they just look SO uncomfortable and heavy. I think she genuinely will need some kind of knee surgery to remove excess skin from that area.
Also I really hope Ben is out of the flat with the front door locked when she’s taking these kind of photos….. 😕