Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

troglodyte

Errr ...perfume ? One of her favourite things ? What since she got the freebie invite?? When has she ever mentioned perfume?? If she got an invite to taste cheese I'd believe her but perfume? ....Seriously is there nothing these vile creatures don't lie about when a freebie is on offer ! 🙄
She's definitely mentioned perfume before, she talks about it all the time! I specifically remember the last time she brought it up, it was in August, look.

Screenshot_20211113-150948_Instagram.jpg

See?! She mentions it every time she's paid to!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know this thread is about Poppy and not her family but what on earth are those?? 😂
Nah come on! I LOVE them. She’s a woman in her late 50s or 60s with a bit of an extravagant style in clothing. I really am a fan of her outfits, all of them. Rather followed her fashion content than her daughter‘s!

Em_

VIP Member
Firstly, why hasn't she registered at a doctor's in Edinburgh and have her appointment's there.
Secondly, and I'm sorry to be that annoying person, but she doesn't know what tiredness is, try having a newborn then you'll know what tiredness is, or covid with 2 young children. Sorry for being that person who always says you don't know what tiredness is until you have children, it is true but also a bit twattish to say.
Thirdly, she's so hideous and looks smelly and grubby.
Finally, why is she never driving down there now? She's pig ugly. I honestly can't stand her.

• Heart

Clementine

VIP Member
I listened to that album yesterday and the majority of it is self indulgent shite especially the waffly voice notes and therapy sessions, so I can see why Poppy relates.

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Seriously what woman under 40 wears a pleated tent like that ? Seriously! Has she forgotten she's 29 not 59 !

As always she does the dead behind the eyes thing at the camera - it's a frumpy old black dress not lingerie !
I’d look stunning in that dress tbh.:cool:

• Heart

Bella2920

VIP Member
honestly feel like she purposely left bens face off her stories to make it look like she was in Glasgow on a date yesterday… how fucking weird when you’re out and about with your brother 🙈
Her stories this morning have definitely been laughable… firstly some people meet their partners organically in places other than nightclubs… like jobs 🙄 and just because you’re seeing fit guys walk around edinburgh doesn’t mean they are also single and desperate!

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Deal breaker - someone that wears shit shoes 🤣🤣🤣

says the woman that lives her life in massive clown size ugly trainers !! I would imagine most men looking at her think what the f**k has she got on her feet! 🙈

• Haha

J2607

VIP Member
Her and theweirdone_xx have shared a post from an Instagrammer called fierce.fatty about being fat, health, ableism etc. I thought the whole reason Poppy has had weight loss surgeries was for her health?

I'm not sure if anyone has come across fierce.fatty. I first saw them on a BBC2 show where a group of obese people stayed together I think to see different people's approaches to their own weight. Some were ashamed, others weren't etc.

fierce.fatty claims to be 'fat positive' but they're far more than that, they seem to think being fat is the best and only way to live. On the show some people were trying to keep fit and they would roll their eyes at them and sneer when they did exercise, as though they were above the others. There was also a talk from a man who was obese and had diabetes who ended up losing his leg due to it. They rolled their eyes throughout and left the talk before he'd finished because they said it was indoctrination and that health was a 'social construct'. I've never felt so much rage whilst watching something! They were so toxic and vile, I can't believe anyone would follow and agree with them but they have 30K+ followers, it's ridiculous. I would never, ever share something they posted, detestable person!

Edit to say I've found an old article about it...apologies it's the Sun. Talks about them claiming the guy giving the talk was food shaming https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/1...e-health-issues-bbcs-who-are-you-calling-fat/ Oh and I forgot they made women go and stand on the high street in their underwear and got members of the public to write affirmations on their body; 'brave' etc :rolleyes: One of the other house members raised a good point at the time though to say this is still placing importance on how someone looks. Anyway apologies if I've introduced people to them as they've got an infuriating profile.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Rnttfl

VIP Member
Jesus, her brother asking has her buttocks moved to the front hahahah. Also, does anyone else find it so annoying that she keeps referring to pieces of clothing as "she"

• Haha

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
“Stomping around in her big ol moon boots, boobs reaching her waist and men falling at her feet. Poppy was proud of how put together her life was” - a short story about her “put togetherness”

• Haha