Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chip1984

VIP Member
I'm so sorry to read people's stories of being spiked. I hope the scumbags who did this were caught and punished.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
The thing is when you’re that size (and I speak from experience) you can lose a few stone and still not see a massive difference. So yes she has lost some weight but nowhere near as much as she could have. Most of the people I know who’ve had WLS have lost about 10 stone in a year

sailorcherries

VIP Member
There is a big difference though .., you don’t broadcast the fact on social media - I am no prude believe me - but people gain respect by one - - behavioural patterns - she broadcasts everything on social media and they wants us all to respect her and think she is such a great influencer. She could influence someone to make bad decisions eg young vulnerable person seeing how she behaves and portrays online and seriously people could be in danger. Also get drinking knocking back shots. We are reading about an increase in drugging people and sexual attacks - she is making herself vulnerable . I even worry for her when she gets to her home address living in a flat with a stairwell again as you openly advertises - so for the person who commented below to state I was shamming people how wrong you are - believe me take it from someone who knows on a personal level that deeply upsets me
You shamed her for sleeping around. You did not shame her for posting it online.

She is making herself vulnerable by being constantly drunk.
She is sharing her sexual encounters online to thousands.

Neither of those are related to her "degrading" herself by having multiple sexual partners - which is what you actually said.

The absolute cringe of those drunken dancing stories… she acts like she is so pissed but still manages to set up her phone to record and tag Hagrid in all the stories
I actually got second hand embarrassment watching those just now 🙈 what the actual FUCK are they doing.
Why is her mates hair like that? I have so many questions.

• Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Her brother asking how she managed to move her buttocks to the front has me absolutely howling. Who mentioned on here that her front sometimes looks like her arse? She 100% reads here 😂😂

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Milly seems like a lovely person but every time I see a picture of her I always think she looks very middle aged

• Haha

Poppetta83

VIP Member
I really love this dress but it’s £95
Oh, I have to agree with the others who say she looks good. It’s very flattering on her. However we all know she’s smoke and mirrors, so if she stood like a normal person and didn’t pose, I might change my mind 😂

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
That’s the vibe I get too, like it’s all our fault we’re not buying her clothing. She was complaining about fast fashion doing her out of business but her company has not been trading long, she would have known what she was getting into in terms of competing with Asda and Primark.

As it happens, I think there is a market for good quality plus sized fashion that you pay a lot for and it lasts you years. It might not be a particularly large market, for a variety of reasons, but it’s there. However, the market for expensive, plus-sized tents must be minuscule. Who encouraged her to go all out on this?
You're so right....plus size clothing has come a long way from the only shop being Evans..but Donald Stanley is setting it back by years..there are not many plus size women who could get away with those oversized kaftany dress things she does, I'm fat and small, and I would look a right tit in one. She's got massive competition now, we don't need to buy her big tents, we can actually get clothing similar to our skinny girlfriends! I have a feeling she's not going to last much longer...which will be our fault of course!

stephpratt

Chatty Member
I think we should start a GoFundMe for a prosthetic leg for Poppy, she seems to have misplaced her second leg

• Haha

Instafamous1

VIP Member
The absolute cringe of those drunken dancing stories… she acts like she is so pissed but still manages to set up her phone to record and tag Hagrid in all the stories

liltatling

VIP Member
How can she still be upset about Archie? They went out for five minutes. It’s fine to mourn a relationship but this is wallowing. It’s not like she doesn’t have other options, is it? According to her, men are always offering her the world.
I cannot believe she is still pining over him. She had thrush longer than the relationship she had with Archie.
Aawww I do miss the Archie days myself though - what fun we had with a photo of a lad sat under an arch. Actually on second thoughts I don't....remember the chilli story 🤢

• Haha

Youokayhun23

Chatty Member
The thing is, she looks fine in the Snag photos, a pretty fat woman. Nothing at all wrong with that. But the difference between these photos and hers is staggering. You can’t bang on about being fat positive when you deliberately hide just how big you are.

I’m fat too so I hope I haven’t upset anyone with the use of the word. It was the most hurtful thing anyone could say to me when I was younger, even though I was undeniably fat. Now I just use it as a neutral descriptor and I feel nothing other than liberated that I have reclaimed the word.
Exactly this ❤❤ I'm fat too, its just a descriptive word, and totally agree she looks great as she is I've no idea why she shrinks herself or why brands think she's a good role model?! Bollocks!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14