Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pandap

Chatty Member
She just talks utter garbage! Clearly the bloke was an arsehole and full of shit ..." he found me attractive BEFORE my surgery and he was soo supportive but he hates plus sizes influencers so here have my number so we can continue to flirt and chat bollocks to each other " ...ohhh and she suddenly remembers all this ? She is the queen of naming and shaming men so I find it hard to believe a whole year later she ' suddenly ' remembers a man she was clearly involved with for many many months !

Another chapter for the ' that never happened ' book by Poppy aged 15 3/4s!!

constantly declares herself as kind and good when she is clearly not!

Anyone remember her taking the piss out of the guy at the bus stop ?

Anyone remember her shitty behaviour towards the air bnb person and the pretend mouse ?
I’ve only followed her for a few months. I’ve missed all the drama! Please spill the tea on these?!

Reactions: 1

Em_

VIP Member
She's said her car is on its last legs..no surprise there with the amount of unnecessary mileage she puts on it driving cross country weekly..I suspect, like a few people have said, bank of parents will be giving her a new car for Christmas 🙄
I missed her saying that about her car, ah yes, she'll be getting a new car

I can’t actually believe she’s going back down
To Essex for a hospital appointment. She may as well just jack in her part time job she’s prob spending more money on constant train tickets than she’s earning. Also did anyone see the stories about having sex to childish gambino
🤢
Yes, but I have no idea who that is

She's not an icon, she's a twat!
View attachment 910345
Poppy does look quite a bit smaller in her dressing gown. I know from a friend that lost over 10 stone that standing up she feels she looks better as gravity kind to her body. When she sits, like Poppy, her pose skin puddles in the middle which would explain her looking bigger sitting down. Regardless of size, I do think she looks fantastic in the black dress.

Romy

VIP Member
She said her consultation was about her psoriasis and that instead of biologicals she got meds , im almost certain that you can’t have any alcohol with those meds , i take methotrexate for it and you cant have any, so if her psoriasis gets even worse she is either not taking her meds or still drinking
Last time she said she would get injections for her psoriasis. Eventually not.

Em_

VIP Member
I got the second link of THE skirt the 12.99 one I’m an 18 on the bottom the XL one was a tiny bit loose on the waist but the L was too small. Hope this helps. I hate myself for buying it 😂
That helps thank you. I think I'll be the same if I buy it, but at least we won't wear it evey day. I think I'll go for an XXL then, I have to account for my massive bum and the sitting down test.

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
I was thinking this too, thinking I see it all the time so what’s weird about it and I live in Scotland too. Especially those flats. None of my block do but I am an occasional delivery driver and see it all over
Ohhh interesting! I was wondering about the plaque thing as that’s not a thing in England (not that I’ve ever seen anyway!)