Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
All that moving around, I felt motion sick!

Jess on the plus size has finally copped on to doing hauls with the camera propped up and not in her hand. She sways around like a balloon in a storm!

Poppy should do the same and just leave the phone stationary. Though it would mean she can’t see herself so easily to contort her body in the clips.

Reactions: 1

Romy

VIP Member
Ahh man. I love poppy! I can’t believe this came up on my feed! 🤣
She’s from my home town area!
I do have some tea but I’d feel like I’d be backstabbing a mate 🤣
And there’s sooo many threads too!?!?
Sorry I know it I’ll be in another thread but WHO pays her rent and WHY did she split up with her boyfriend lol
Which boyfriend? Not the second last one?

It’s quite common in Scotland, especially if you live in a flat. I’ve got my name on my door, helps the postie 😁
...and the thieves lol

I was thinking this too, thinking I see it all the time so what’s weird about it and I live in Scotland too. Especially those flats. None of my block do but I am an occasional delivery driver and see it all over
I've seen it too but it tend to disappear.

• Haha

Romy

VIP Member
Oh yeah of course. I just mean just because she's not practising, doesn't make her a hypocrite for taking part in holidays
Oh no, I would do the same😂 I just meant her and her brother weren’t raised with a religious education, according to herself. As you say, the parents just kept the cultural/family traditions (of bothJewish and Christian origin).

Crazymum

VIP Member
Shes probably exempt 🙄
She’s seen wearing a mask quite a lot and she’s got one on again this morning so don’t think she’s exempt. Personally the whole mask thing doesn’t bother me either way. I’m off to Edinburgh tomorrow so gonna keep my peepers open for her 😂

Em_

VIP Member
Off topic slightly, re H&M skirt is the the bell shaped one or the A-line? I quite fancy it but they both look really short and don't think anyone wants to see my nearly 50 year old flabby arse cheeks! Ps I'm 5ft 7.
Keeping it on track......Poppy Hun! When are you back down to Essex? You haven't been down there in like, a week! Oi oi Lads lads lads.
The bell shaped in the plus section

Insta_hunz

Is it that older bloke that everyone was talking about a few weeks ago? I can’t remember his name but he had a podcast and everyone said she was flirting with him

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Wasn’t she staying with Jess?
Not last night. Jess went home after DS event I’m assuming otherwise we would have got more annoying stories of them being drunken bams. Last night Poppy had a PR hire stay where I’m guessing she boned a tinder guy. (Probably the man from mousegate Airbnb night).

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
So if her appointment was about her psoriasis I’m guessing it was NHS, is she still only registered in Essex then? What a faff!

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
On the left we have reality, a true snapshot of her blobby body, on the right we have carefully angled catfish post. You can see on the left how she tries to hide her huge stomach. Can’t get over how huge her belly looks especially after wls
View attachment 856083View attachment 856086
I've those leggings but I'm 5'11.4 and a size 16/18. Like she's meant to be fashionable 😂😂 they don't suit someone who's short and a size 26 ish 😂😂

Em_

VIP Member
I just zoomed in here (what possessed me) and I got stuck zoomed in on her crotch I actually thought I was just gonna have to throw the phone away 🤢🤢🤢

I would love to see her list of things to get done today, but then again probably not because someone moaning when on their to do list is to go get their nails done would probably severely piss me off when I struggle to find 10 minutes to grab lunch because I’ve got a real grown up job… she’s so fucking tone deaf 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also her planning her week next week? One of her things she’d said earlier was to go on a date… how nice would it be if that was your biggest concern for your weekly planning? Not working a full time job, finding time to clean, to plan & cook meals, to go shopping, childcare etc and then if you’re lucky find some time to see friends and family!
Also I’m a sheep and bought the skirt but I Dno how she does it cause she’s considerably taller than I am and wears that thing up at her boobs and it still actually covers her up? I had mine no higher than my belly button and one wrong move and a cheek would’ve been out 😂 but then again I’ve got a bit of a backside which she’s lacking so that might’ve made the difference!
I've still not bought it, I was thinking it'd be really long on me as I'm 5'3, but I've got a massive bum

cill2019

VIP Member
I only started following Poppy when she had her 2nd WLS, did she ever mention what size clothes she wore before?