Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Romy

VIP Member
Just had a look on Coffee and Curves insta - she doesn't look like she needs WLS!
She probably goes private? I think I am old fashioned but I would only do any surgery if it was required medically and with no other option. It's not natural to me and I would be scared😂

Reactions: 2

LadyB65

Chatty Member
She hasn't, it's a friend of hers that has, she just shared the post I think x
She said later on in her stories that she had WLS 5 weeks ago too, and that she hadn’t shared it on insta before because it’s only her business or something along those lines.

• Wow

unicornqueen81

She’s vile!! I ordered a piece from her once and it came ripped.! She sent me voice notes accusing me of sabotaging her work 🤣🤣 the dress was awful, shapeless and cheap. The way she dealt with my complaint was childish and rude. Never again.
that’s exactly what I would expect from her ! Of course I meant to write Donald not doable FYI

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
Damn it I really like that leopard print dress
I've litreally just looked at it on asos but the pictures on there don't do it justice. It is quite nice.

Why must she just have a bra on just put a top on with the skirt and talk about them both together 🙄

Romy

VIP Member
That perfume she was gifted is £178!
It's a reputed old brand in Britain apparently (had to Google it), made and bottled in England. Good quality ingredients I imagine.
But it is expensive still although the bottle is 100 ml. It's "eau de parfum" not extract.

sailorcherries

VIP Member
If only she was telling the truth😂 like all her admirers everywhere she goes. It's the funny thing to me, pretending to be a confident grown-up person but feeling obliged to invent loads of admirers to prove her worth, especially to unknown followers.
Very true 😂

Instafamous1

VIP Member
She’s deleted a lot of her previous posts too. Not wanting to derail but how weird! Maybe for new beginnings
I just read all her highlights about her surgery and she is going private and it’s costing £9700 she said x
I still can’t believe what Poppy eats! Deep fried buratta and pizza wasn’t it yesterday😂

• Wow