Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
The jacket kimono thing and obviously the stance helps with Poppy though. In right picture she's not doing her one foot in front of the other thing too. I'd like to see a photo where she's just standing head on, both feet next to eachother like a normal person. She stands like she's sneezed and trying not to piss herself.
I've just seen her latest story and more of a truer reflection of her size.
Screenshot_20211102-165730.png

Reactions: 1

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but no one is suffering any loss of self respect because they have a one night stand. Telling thousands of followers about your sex life, regardless of the number of people, is what most on here have an issue with - which is an entirely different kettle of fish.

I genuinely don't know how many people I've slept with, some relationships and some one night stands. That does not make me any less deserving of respect, or have any less respect for myself, than a virgin.

The respect I have for myself, and that others have for me, comes from lots of other avenues in my life not my sexual history.
There is a big difference though .., you don’t broadcast the fact on social media - I am no prude believe me - but people gain respect by one - - behavioural patterns - she broadcasts everything on social media and they wants us all to respect her and think she is such a great influencer. She could influence someone to make bad decisions eg young vulnerable person seeing how she behaves and portrays online and seriously people could be in danger. Also get drinking knocking back shots. We are reading about an increase in drugging people and sexual attacks - she is making herself vulnerable . I even worry for her when she gets to her home address living in a flat with a stairwell again as you openly advertises - so for the person who commented below to state I was shamming people how wrong you are - believe me take it from someone who knows on a personal level that deeply upsets me

Em_

VIP Member
Yeah I remember seeing THE skirt sold out on the irish h&m site , think its gone ! Gonna try the plus size one.. just need to figure out my size ..is there anything worse than L XL XLL instead of 16 18.. omg
I'm an 18-20, probably more a 20 but in denial like these influencers. I can get into an XL if its over sized, but normally an xxl in the normal range. I've not really ordered from the plus range, but I think I'm a l or xl in that range. I realise that's not very helpful.
The reviews are great for finding your size on there, I've always followed the sizes people recommend and never had an issue.

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
To be fair I think most of us have come across a man like that before, I know I have. I actually don’t doubt her on this one.