Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Wait WHAT did she tag Hagrid because Sarah looks like him???…… because I’ve always got that vibe tbh 🤷🏽‍♀️😩

Wait WHAT did she tag Hagrid because Sarah looks like him???…… because I’ve always got that vibe tbh 🤷🏽‍♀️😩

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Romy

VIP Member
A LOT of people who have WLS follow a similar diet. It’s scary really how they go through with such a life changing operation yet try to continue on as before but it happens!!!
Probably why it won't work well. The hypocrisy of these plussize influencers too.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I’m 37 and I love the dress. She has old lady shoes on tho! The dress isn’t frumpy she’s doesn’t have any boobs to make it look how it should
Just my opinion! She's 29 and dresses like a builder or a student usually ! The dress does zero for her and she will never wear it out of the house !!

Em_

VIP Member
Definitely … quite bizarre, my mum gets sad when I don’t hug her🥲 it’s so nice to be able to have that with your mum. Can’t help but think that’s what has given Poppy such shitty issues with relationships? I’m no expert but things like that can affect people
My family don't hug, I hug my children and husband, but I don't like it when friends hug, it freaks me out. I just think some families are different, I don't find it odd that her mum doesn't like hugging. It hasn't affected me, I have a normal relationship and had normal relationships. Poppy will never have a successful relationship because she's a spoilt twat.

She’s had a tattoo?? Let me seeeeeee! Is it featuring one of those toxic shots? Cos we know how much she loves to knock the shots back!
It was an old tattoo of song lyrics, she got it after a toxic relationship or toxic men, she made it sound like she'd been out with loads of toxic. It made me laugh as she'd had one relationship before Archie and you can't count Archie as a relationship.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Doubt the dress will get a public outing. She wears the same shit day in day out.
Seriously what woman under 40 wears a pleated tent like that ? Seriously! Has she forgotten she's 29 not 59 !

As always she does the dead behind the eyes thing at the camera - it's a frumpy old black dress not lingerie !

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Her brother is absolutely huge and looks and acts like a spoilt little bitch

I have no idea how she actually fits in so much food

Em_

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211203-153106.png
I know it's been said, bit as if she's a 22.

I also have problems with my veins, on one of my last maternity appointments the nurse told me to drink water before having blood taken. I think she made that up, she always has to have something wrong with her.
I've not seen the full haul yet, but I expect more lies about her size, that skeleton top didn't go anywhere near her, but she'll probably say it fits.
She's a self obsessed, ugly twat.

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
She's constantly posting photos of food...so either she's fibbing or she's following Poppy's wls diet plan
A LOT of people who have WLS follow a similar diet. It’s scary really how they go through with such a life changing operation yet try to continue on as before but it happens!!!

We all know the reality is she looks way different especially from the waist down! I never understand who she's trying to fool tbh...it's glaringly obvious she looks nothing like that in real life so what is the actual point??

And desperate ...!
She wants Archie back and is failing miserably. Also she has a weird shaped tongue

Theoa

Her dancing and singing on Sarah’s story, think it’s filmed on a potato phone 🙃

Inmyainlane

I have to say that I've been looking at that skirt. I never wear skirts, as I don't tuck in, but wanted a day to day one. I've been put off because she wears it. What's it like size wise?
The leopard print dress was nice.
I really like it, comfy, stretchy and it was only £6. I got the 3XL I think it was. It’s in the machine so can’t check it but deffo got the biggest.