Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hushhushxox

Ahh man. I love poppy! I can’t believe this came up on my feed! 🤣
She’s from my home town area!
I do have some tea but I’d feel like I’d be backstabbing a mate 🤣
And there’s sooo many threads too!?!?
Sorry I know it I’ll be in another thread but WHO pays her rent and WHY did she split up with her boyfriend lol

Reactions: 2

Chip1984

VIP Member
What’s that like? I’ve had them both in my basket for ages waiting for a discount code but they’ve not sent me one.
It's nice. I got the red one too but I didn't like the look of it once it arrived so sent it back.

Off topic slightly, re H&M skirt is the the bell shaped one or the A-line? I quite fancy it but they both look really short and don't think anyone wants to see my nearly 50 year old flabby arse cheeks! Ps I'm 5ft 7.
Keeping it on track......Poppy Hun! When are you back down to Essex? You haven't been down there in like, a week! Oi oi Lads lads lads.
It is quite shorter than i'd usually go for, but it covers my arse ok. I'm 5ft8.

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
How delightful that he took her on a date all the way to Glasgow to feed her crap !

Is it not odd that her brother is encouraging her to eat in this manner knowing she has had WLS twice now and that their mum and dad funded it ?
He obviously likes her chunky

• Haha

areyouokhunz

Chatty Member
I wonder what colour her hair actually is this time as it definitely wasn’t ginger like the last time she made out!!

• Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
To be fair, this particular photo has made me laugh! Don’t get me wrong, she’s annoying and clearly in denial about her clothes size, brother still looks like a Bigfoot creep, but this did make me laugh!
Me too but the rest ..no ! And the rest with her brother commenting I massively got the ick !

Furnessian

VIP Member
Shaving her body hair on Sunday for an event on Tuesday?

Wonder how many tickets they’ve sold at £30 a pop?

areyouokhunz

Chatty Member
She has this lifestyle as it’s funded. She had brands that want her and parents who support her. In many ways I don’t blame her living it up, she’s got surplus money and people who want to join in.
just find it mad that she is like this after wls and still acts like she’s in her early 20s
I hate to think how much she has spent on trains!

Em_

VIP Member
As it’s mandatory up here in Scotland, I can only imagine it’s because she’s a selfish prick.
I didn't know it was mandatory in Scotland? I thought Sturgeon was more sensible than twatty Boris.
You can tell Poppy is someone who wouldn't wear a mask, no offence to non mask wearers

Romy

VIP Member
She hasn’t said that but I’d guess so? Her family are Jewish 🤷🏻‍♀️
Mum is, not the dad, and the only practice Poppy ever known, with her family, is the Jewish holidays (so party and good food lol).
Her answer months ago, when someone asked in her stories q&a.

But yes technically she is Jewish (as it's transmitted by the mum in their religion).

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
It's the easy thing to wheel out when you need a content post but cba to think something up. Selfloveliv does this alot too. She's in her undies with her belly out on a weekly basis.
This is why I unfollowed Selfloveliv, I found it really uncomfortable. Not her being herself and being confident in her own skin just the sheer amount she did it was a bit much for me!

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
She says her outfit is”oversized”. Nothing oversized about it. A little loose maybe to her usual clingy clothing, but definitely not oversized!
She ( and Jess) don't know the meaning of the word ! Makes me eyeroll soo much when they both say that when the clothes clearly fit and are not like a 2nd skin ! 🙄