Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Her brother needs a sleep apnoea machine. How old is he? 35? That’s really quite sad. They both need to lose weight for their health but they’re more interested in massive dinners and drinking to excess. Im surprised their parents haven’t tried to step in rather than enabling them.
Wow that’s so bad, I find him incredibly creepy but hearing and seeing that has made me sad. Why has he not had WLS too? He certainly needs to lose weight but the way he eats, it’s obvious why he’s so huge

Reactions: 3

Instafamous1

VIP Member
I'm an 18-20, probably more a 20 but in denial like these influencers. I can get into an XL if its over sized, but normally an xxl in the normal range. I've not really ordered from the plus range, but I think I'm a l or xl in that range. I realise that's not very helpful.
The reviews are great for finding your size on there, I've always followed the sizes people recommend and never had an issue.
I got the second link of THE skirt the 12.99 one I’m an 18 on the bottom the XL one was a tiny bit loose on the waist but the L was too small. Hope this helps. I hate myself for buying it 😂

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Sort of caught up, god this thread is different to the Marcus’s Mitchell thread lol @Yesweknowyouhavekids
I never said we had a friend in common, lol and it’s not a rave thread but on the very first thread people were saying they loved her lol
This is from years ago I heard it which came from and friend of a friend from her old friend (I know sound so funny but if she reads here it will be obvious where it came from and might think it’s that person)
She started gaining couple thousand of followers, and did that very first yours campaign, after that she soon started coming narcasstic with her group of friends and started longing them off, and I mean ... would arrange dates and stand them up. They had a chat with her and she told them to eff off and basically disowned them cause she was ‘insta famous’ and they was were jealous
Her first boyfriend ain’t very nice, and cheated was bens friend which I’m sure you know
He was really mean and made her feel insecure about weight and she ditched more friends hence why she is the way with men
She got her first weight loss surgery again you kno but again she doesn’t tell you on the first one she ate BAD really bad. Also her and milly fell out over milly movingly out during lockdown to be with her boyfriend and leaving poppy alone

Also I know Scotland rent may be a bit more than Essex say for 2 been flat is £895, are universal really paying that? Then she workes twice a week, say £540 a month. Taxed ... around £490 how can she go to these fancy places.
I know one influencer same amount of followers... but this guy promotes a lot... he gets £100 every tues from social media.. she must have to tell UC about it
You clearly aren't aware of her bank of mum and dad ?

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
Lol at tying to pass off being rundown for the stye in her eye. Maybe if she stopped galavanting around the country and stopped going on benders, she’d be less tired/rundown.

Obviously I don’t know the reason she has one, but she always removes her makeup with micellar water and never with an actual cleanser, and that can’t be good for her skin in general.

Em_

VIP Member
KIND?! She comes out with some shit, bit that takes the biscuit, in what world is she kind?!
Screenshot_20211107-075819.png

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I don't think she used to tell her (fake) size before. I can't remember.
The fact she is still in a size 26 in fitted clothes, I think you could hazard a guess that she was over a size 32 when she had her 2nd WLS .

areyouokhunz

Chatty Member
Just saw another ps Influencer fattyboomtatty has had wls. They're all getting on it now.
I thought it was coffee.and.curves and she was supporting her
It’s becoming so popular. It’s very strange how it’s becoming a common thing in the body confidence self love community

Reactions: 2

Inmyainlane

How is it length and quality wise? would it be appropriate for like office wear? I’ve been looking at how well it hides Poppy’s lumps and bumps and thinking is it too good to be true! How tall are you if you don’t mind me asking when thinking about the length? I would ask Poppy but…well 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m 5ft 7 and it sits just above my knees, maybe a bit higher. I’m wearing it tomorrow for work with some snags 🤣 although I’m not a massive lover of snags 🙈

Bella2920

VIP Member
I've still not bought it, I was thinking it'd be really long on me as I'm 5'3, but I've got a massive bum
Yeah I’m 5’3 too so thought it would be reasonably long but I’ve got a massive bum too so didn’t work for me 😂 it was far to big at the waist so sizing down to the right size there probably would’ve left me hanging out all over the place, although saying that I’m not a lover of really short skirts so others might feel comfortable in it just wasn’t for me!