Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Her and theweirdone_xx have shared a post from an Instagrammer called fierce.fatty about being fat, health, ableism etc. I thought the whole reason Poppy has had weight loss surgeries was for her health?

I'm not sure if anyone has come across fierce.fatty. I first saw them on a BBC2 show where a group of obese people stayed together I think to see different people's approaches to their own weight. Some were ashamed, others weren't etc.

fierce.fatty claims to be 'fat positive' but they're far more than that, they seem to think being fat is the best and only way to live. On the show some people were trying to keep fit and they would roll their eyes at them and sneer when they did exercise, as though they were above the others. There was also a talk from a man who was obese and had diabetes who ended up losing his leg due to it. They rolled their eyes throughout and left the talk before he'd finished because they said it was indoctrination and that health was a 'social construct'. I've never felt so much rage whilst watching something! They were so toxic and vile, I can't believe anyone would follow and agree with them but they have 30K+ followers, it's ridiculous. I would never, ever share something they posted, detestable person!

Edit to say I've found an old article about it...apologies it's the Sun. Talks about them claiming the guy giving the talk was food shaming https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/1...e-health-issues-bbcs-who-are-you-calling-fat/ Oh and I forgot they made women go and stand on the high street in their underwear and got members of the public to write affirmations on their body; 'brave' etc :rolleyes: One of the other house members raised a good point at the time though to say this is still placing importance on how someone looks. Anyway apologies if I've introduced people to them as they've got an infuriating profile.
I remember that, they were vile

Reactions: 3

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Those boots and for a night out?! I've not been out for years, but do people go out on boots like that? I've always worn heels or heeled boots and so did everyone else, maybe I'm showing my age.

What is that face about? I can't believe she looks in the mirror and thinks she looks good.
View attachment 876686
She wears those boots because let's face it she won't be sitting down in that skirt at any point ..the buttons are straining with her stood up !

All that top does is emphasis how saggy her boobs are ..where is her torso?! 😳

Aliceinw0nderland

Why didn't she drive this time like she usually does? She couldve picked jess up on the way and they couldve had loads of banter on the way.
Saying that, if I was Jess I'd rather the peace before having to put up with her for so long.

CrapEars

VIP Member
She said her consultation was about her psoriasis and that instead of biologicals she got meds , im almost certain that you can’t have any alcohol with those meds , i take methotrexate for it and you cant have any, so if her psoriasis gets even worse she is either not taking her meds or still drinking
She briefly said she had been on methotrexate, the story cut off but the caption definitely said it.
the drinking is probably why it didn’t work.

Chip1984

VIP Member
I am a big lass and I wear pull in pants that make a huge difference . Just because you’re plus size doesn’t mean that you have to let it all hang out ….. she gives all the tubbies a bad name . He brother I bet smells of ball sack sweat Christ
Ball sack sweat 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Romy

VIP Member
I've noticed the black skirt for the last week, do we think she's been reading here and decided to take a break from it?
She probably finished the skirt, using it all the time, barely washing it... so long dear summer friend! 😢

• Haha

Charsior

How is it length and quality wise? would it be appropriate for like office wear? I’ve been looking at how well it hides Poppy’s lumps and bumps and thinking is it too good to be true! How tall are you if you don’t mind me asking when thinking about the length? I would ask Poppy but…well 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
I brought it and sent it back. It sat very weirdly on me. Also was shorter as my butt is quite round. If you don’t go in a lot at your waist like poopy does it looks a bit funny. Well it did on me and I do have a waist. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Furnessian

VIP Member
Again, everything is too tight on her. Pyjamas are supposed to be for sleeping in, can you imagine that fabric twisting round and strangulating your body all night?

Even if, like me, you don’t actually sleep in pyjamas but use them for laying around the house in, they are suppose to be loose and comfortable, not gaping at the buttons and straining round the crack.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
This! Why the fuck film him but also, what FUCKING MENTAL AGE ARE SHE AND HER BROTHER?! How much brain capacity/effort does it take to transport a full set of keys to your own fucking flat?! They probably have 20kg of leftovers from Essex in that massive case they had, but couldn’t remember keys?! This has massively riled me up!!!!
Not to defend the brat but she said the gas man double locked it and they only use the one key. I just slam my door shut and use the one key to open it but there’s two keys.

Although maybe I’m as stupid as Poppy as I only realised what the second key was for when my mum double locked it once and I was like what the fuck is going on, I couldn’t get into my flat 😂 - it’s an old school lock and didn’t think it worked lol. I was so confused but luckily for me I just keep both keys on it, never felt the need to remove a key 🤷🏻‍♀️ this is Poppy though, an extra key is probably such a burden on her life.

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
Yeah it’s mandatory in all public indoor settings up here, so she should be wearing it in transport, shops etc.
There have been a few stories she’s not been wearing it and I thought she should have been!
Ah, I wonder of she has a "lanyard"? I don't understand why she wouldn't wear one. I wish it was mandatory here.
I've just realised in my sleep deprived self that I thought you wrote not mandatory and I thought it wasn't mandatory anymore, sorry I've had a coffee now and read it properly.