Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
Pointless you getting used to looking at your body love because it’ll only get worse the way you abuse it on a daily basis.

Reactions: 3

Smoke_and_Mirrors

Chatty Member
The magic camera is back again!
There is definitely some editing along with the angles here because even her glasses look a different shape
Isn't that the top from Jess' collekshun? She's not tagged her bff....

Poppy leads forward in all those pics. It slims the waist area right down and you can't obviously see that she isn't upright.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I wonder what her boss thinks of her coming in after a night on the shots? She must be sweating out alcohol

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
She said when she bought it (I remember watching the haul) that she can’t sit down in it as it doesn’t fit. Why she’s kept something that doesn’t fit at all I don’t know!
I think she wore the other skirt to death, reordered it but the new one wasn't the same so clearly the buttoned one is the new wear it to death! It is too tight and her stomach is literally in line with the last button so it must be incredibly uncomfortable to sit down in.

All the clothes she's shilled recently, once again they've vanished into a blackhole somewhere never to be seen again!

Romy

VIP Member
My family don't hug, I hug my children and husband, but I don't like it when friends hug, it freaks me out. I just think some families are different, I don't find it odd that her mum doesn't like hugging. It hasn't affected me, I have a normal relationship and had normal relationships. Poppy will never have a successful relationship because she's a spoilt twat.
Brits in general (and other people from Northern European countries) are not reputed to be very touchy-feely. It's cultural. You are hardly Mediterraneans😂

• Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
I can’t get over that they drove to the cinema! They literally live a 5 ish minute walk from it!
Just google mapped it, it’s 17 minutes actually 😉 Still do-able though, lazy fuckers.

To be fair it’s freezing when I go the cinema so I’ll be wrapped up in layers Sunday lol
I’ve not been in ages so I forget how cold it can get lol but I take a blanket with me 🙈

Hushhushxox

Seems a bit suss lol this isn’t a rave thread 😂😅
Sort of caught up, god this thread is different to the Marcus’s Mitchell thread lol @Yesweknowyouhavekids
I never said we had a friend in common, lol and it’s not a rave thread but on the very first thread people were saying they loved her lol
This is from years ago I heard it which came from and friend of a friend from her old friend (I know sound so funny but if she reads here it will be obvious where it came from and might think it’s that person)
She started gaining couple thousand of followers, and did that very first yours campaign, after that she soon started coming narcasstic with her group of friends and started longing them off, and I mean ... would arrange dates and stand them up. They had a chat with her and she told them to eff off and basically disowned them cause she was ‘insta famous’ and they was were jealous
Her first boyfriend ain’t very nice, and cheated was bens friend which I’m sure you know
He was really mean and made her feel insecure about weight and she ditched more friends hence why she is the way with men
She got her first weight loss surgery again you kno but again she doesn’t tell you on the first one she ate BAD really bad. Also her and milly fell out over milly movingly out during lockdown to be with her boyfriend and leaving poppy alone

Also I know Scotland rent may be a bit more than Essex say for 2 been flat is £895, are universal really paying that? Then she workes twice a week, say £540 a month. Taxed ... around £490 how can she go to these fancy places.
I know one influencer same amount of followers... but this guy promotes a lot... he gets £100 every tues from social media.. she must have to tell UC about it

Last edited:

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Her brother shared a picture of a box on his stories and it’s from Poppys cupboard. The caption was can you guess what it is. It’s a camping chair for fat people 😬😂 (All you can see in the stories of the name of the contents of the box - I had to Google it)
I genuinely thought it was going to be a dildo.

• Haha

Sozhun

VIP Member
I think she is definitely a lot smaller on top compared to the bottom due to her low hanging stomach which hasn’t shrunk at all. She obviously knows that by showing her upper body and twisting and contorting her arms to cover her stomach she looks much smaller especially when the fabric hangs loose like the black skirt or that dress that she loved yesterday because you can’t see the volume of her size

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
Mulled wine with whiskey
Currywurst
Crisps on a stick
Donuts
Dumplings

😬🤮🤮

Hence why she isn't a size 16 like she photpshops herself to be lol

Screenshot_20211212-222828_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211212-222919_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I was thinking how does she get all this time off, I know she only works a couple of days a week but surely she can’t have accrued that many holidays to keep swanning down to Essex every few weeks😅
That's what makes it all soo ridiculous, she literally pops to Essex for a few days..and I've no doubt she will be popping back again in a few weeks for Christmas...

dotty2888

It is, I got it in the sale for £6 though. Couple of months ago but just wore it Saturday for the first time. I didn’t use swipe ups!! Here’s link https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.1014390001.html
How is it length and quality wise? would it be appropriate for like office wear? I’ve been looking at how well it hides Poppy’s lumps and bumps and thinking is it too good to be true! How tall are you if you don’t mind me asking when thinking about the length? I would ask Poppy but…well 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Ok so I have to apologise, I’ve been influenced 🙈 I bought the leopard print dress, not received it yet. I also bought THAT skirt and I have to say I can see why she wears it daily. I felt bloody fantastic even with a top tucked in and being a size 26! Norma service will resume shortly…..sorry!
It's ok to be influenced just don't use the lazy moos swipe ups ! 😜