Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Romy

VIP Member
Her brother needs a sleep apnoea machine. How old is he? 35? That’s really quite sad. They both need to lose weight for their health but they’re more interested in massive dinners and drinking to excess. Im surprised their parents haven’t tried to step in rather than enabling them.
I am not surprised. He's really massive and swollen.

Reactions: 4

EssexHun

I was just about to say how much cheese does someone need. I didn’t think meals like that were allowed after WLS!
I’d hate to be sharing a room with her after eating allll that cheese, as she will be suffering with dumping.. why does she do it to herself?!
Edit - typo

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
I actually was on the hunt for a skirt like this, I’m a 22/24 and bought the 24. I can tell you now she is not wearing a 24, it’s very tight on me and I’m not the same size as Poppy around the middle at all, she’s just lying about the size 🤷🏼‍♀️
It looks 2 sizes too small on her alright! So bad 😂

EssexHun

oh my god hahahah im so glad someone else has, I have too and I bought my daughter the child version! I do really like it 🥴
Guilty! 🥴🙈

oh my god hahahah im so glad someone else has, I have too and I bought my daughter the child version! I do really like it 🥴
Ahh, me too! Didn’t use her links though!

As much as we all take the piss ladies...

I own it too.
We need an intervention.
Let’s start a club! 🤣🤣

• Haha

spookyboo

Why would anyone pose like that with their brother? Get off the internet! Also the comments on that post 😬 pissing myself at this:

View attachment 907252

“You’re not fat” 🧐🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
For once she’s right, about one of those statements anyway 😅

Stop lying poppy a 22😂
When I was a size 22 I used to shop in the Yours store she worked in and she was A LOT bigger than me, but she is pretty tall.

Sezmayers1

If her hospital appointments are in Essex then I would be certain her WLS was on the NHS as she would have to continue her care there ... it's much harder to qualify in Scotland and if it's private they would move your aftercare to somewhere closer ! So she's still registered in an English practice from her parents address .. and if it's NHS funded and she behaves the way she does, how disgusting!

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
If her hospital appointments are in Essex then I would be certain her WLS was on the NHS as she would have to continue her care there ... it's much harder to qualify in Scotland and if it's private they would move your aftercare to somewhere closer ! So she's still registered in an English practice from her parents address .. and if it's NHS funded and she behaves the way she does, how disgusting!
I really don’t think it’s been done on the NHS, I’m currently being referred but hand had to go through a year long process leading up to referral to show that I am capable of making better choices and am psychologically ready for it. I still probably have another 18 month wait until I’ll get surgery

• Heart

Clementine

VIP Member
The point of that reel being?….A thirst trap for the the guys she’s talking to on Tinder etc.?

• Sick
It’s quite common in Scotland, especially if you live in a flat. I’ve got my name on my door, helps the postie 😁
I was thinking this too, thinking I see it all the time so what’s weird about it and I live in Scotland too. Especially those flats. None of my block do but I am an occasional delivery driver and see it all over

Reactions: 3

Sezmayers1

Mine flares up when I'm stressed! And notice she's gone home to Essex, I think she regrets her move but wants to save face! It must be so sore 😢

Em_

VIP Member
I think all her friends are annoying, it's probably why they are friends with her. Millie is probably the least annoying, but she's still irritating.

Skye green

Chatty Member
Those boots and for a night out?! I've not been out for years, but do people go out on boots like that? I've always worn heels or heeled boots and so did everyone else, maybe I'm showing my age.

What is that face about? I can't believe she looks in the mirror and thinks she looks good.
View attachment 876686
How small do her boobs and waist look 😳😳😳