Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

deebiedo

those snag pictures are horrid. she really could have done a better job herself, despite the catfishing.

Reactions: 4

Em_

VIP Member
When did she say she was ill? I missed that. I don’t know why people think she was spiked? I’d have expected her to go with that to be honest

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
Her brother shared a picture of a box on his stories and it’s from Poppys cupboard. The caption was can you guess what it is. It’s a camping chair for fat people 😬😂 (All you can see in the stories of the name of the contents of the box - I had to Google it)

Crazymum

VIP Member
Nah she has her boots on the sofa.. 🤮🤮 Don’t know if it’s just me but I’ve grown up being taught shoes are off at the front door.
Yes me too! And my kids have been taught that. You dint know what’s been outside! Spit n shit 😂

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
There is absolutely no justification why an able bodied and reasonably intelligent 29 year old is still sponging off the bank of mum and dad.

Her parents see her stories so are clearly aware of how she pisses their money up the wall regularly. Tbh I'd be soo embarrassed if she were my child but also incredibly sad that she has zero aspirations ...

Furnessian

VIP Member
Why didn't she drive this time like she usually does? She couldve picked jess up on the way and they couldve had loads of banter on the way.
Saying that, if I was Jess I'd rather the peace before having to put up with her for so long.
I should think Donald Stanley paid her expenses so why not take the train? Did Jess drive?