Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
I find it really sad her mum goes out to work to pay for things like WLS for her lazy adult daughter whilst her lazy adult daughter sits about doing nothing.
It's all the parents doing, they enable her lifestyle. I have no sympathy for them. I blame them for sending that into the world

Reactions: 4

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
That skirt and hoodie combo makes her look like a sack of potatoes from the front. It also doesn’t look like she’s wearing a bra 🧐

Em_

VIP Member
Ok so I have to apologise, I’ve been influenced 🙈 I bought the leopard print dress, not received it yet. I also bought THAT skirt and I have to say I can see why she wears it daily. I felt bloody fantastic even with a top tucked in and being a size 26! Norma service will resume shortly…..sorry!
I have to say that I've been looking at that skirt. I never wear skirts, as I don't tuck in, but wanted a day to day one. I've been put off because she wears it. What's it like size wise?
The leopard print dress was nice.

Em_

VIP Member
Those boots and for a night out?! I've not been out for years, but do people go out on boots like that? I've always worn heels or heeled boots and so did everyone else, maybe I'm showing my age.

What is that face about? I can't believe she looks in the mirror and thinks she looks good.
Screenshot_20211119-203810.png

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I still think the whole fact her mum doesn’t like it when she hugs her so odd… quite sad really
Definitely … quite bizarre, my mum gets sad when I don’t hug her🥲 it’s so nice to be able to have that with your mum. Can’t help but think that’s what has given Poppy such shitty issues with relationships? I’m no expert but things like that can affect people

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
It is, I got it in the sale for £6 though. Couple of months ago but just wore it Saturday for the first time. I didn’t use swipe ups!! Here’s link https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.1014390001.html
Yeah I remember seeing THE skirt sold out on the irish h&m site , think its gone ! Gonna try the plus size one.. just need to figure out my size ..is there anything worse than L XL XLL instead of 16 18.. omg

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
Her parents are enablers! My parents aren’t short of a Bob or two but I don’t live off them, I’ve worked since I was at school and the rule was always hard work gets nice things… poppy doesn’t know what that means she just swats it’s on her credit card!

Em_

VIP Member
The dirty tramp has got her boots on inside and all over the furniture