Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
What a fun night out ….. spending half the time filming yourself doing shots and the other half uploading them to insta in real time! 😕 Sarah is just as bad…. She reposts them as soon as Poppy uploads!
They both are leading roles in their own version of Ground hog day ! What a sad sad existence that all they can find to do is post story after story of them throwing alcohol down their necks ! 😴

Reactions: 5

Em_

VIP Member
I think he parents must be bell ends as well, to send them two into the world, it's the parents fault that they are the way they are.

LadyB65

Chatty Member
If her hospital appointments are in Essex then I would be certain her WLS was on the NHS as she would have to continue her care there ... it's much harder to qualify in Scotland and if it's private they would move your aftercare to somewhere closer ! So she's still registered in an English practice from her parents address .. and if it's NHS funded and she behaves the way she does, how disgusting!
I’m not 100% sure, but I’m sure she said she paid for it on her q&a (obviously it was her parents), either way I don’t think it’s been as effective as it could have been, obviously through her own fault of being an absolute glutton! I can’t deny that my parents have been able to help me out financially in the past and supported me through uni, and I am forever grateful for that, but I now have a full time job that I worked hard to get and I support myself and pay my bills etc, my parents would not help me if they knew I wasn’t trying to help myself like Poppy’s parents seem to, certainly not if I was travelling up and down the country in between working two days in a shop, living in a city that I have no links to and purely because I think it’s a quirky personality trait. I can’t stand her entitled and lazy lifestyle that she leads, and no I’m not jealous I would much rather have my life rather than living like I was 21 again, with no real prospects or purpose in life.

areyouokhunz

Chatty Member
Yes! I think if it’s not glued on to them than it’s baggy. Not everything you wear needs to be skin tight nor is everything made like that.

Chip1984

VIP Member
Hopes she doesn't run into any football hooligans again. She's a fucking twat, it was a few football fans singing chants, she's such a snobby cow.
I thought this too. They were hardly hooligans. She'd fucking shit herself if she came across ACTUAL hooligans, the thick twat.

Em_

VIP Member
Plus she's saying it's from all the travelling and lack of sleep...but she said on all her stories that she slept all the way down and all the way back up on the train..the lies just roll off her tongue 🙄
She's so full of shit. I still can't get over her saying she's run down, she literally does nothing.

Reactions: 4

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Exactly my point. Proportionally, how much extra effort is it to keep every key you need for the door to your rented flat on the same key ring? Totally unnecessary expenditure in terms of time, money and effort.
That's because they are both adult children, neither has any real sense of responsibility..
Also why would you not know exactly who has been in your house whilst you were away ? The way she just appears to be soo clueless about anything that doesn't involve food or men or drinking 🙄

Reactions: 4