Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Poppy need some help with her shoulders? It appears that clothes just can’t stay on them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She hasn’t said that but I’d guess so? Her family are Jewish 🤷🏻‍♀️
Mum is, not the dad, and the only practice Poppy ever known, with her family, is the Jewish holidays (so party and good food lol).
Her answer months ago, when someone asked in her stories q&a.

But yes technically she is Jewish (as it's transmitted by the mum in their religion).

Reactions: 2
Mum is, not the dad, and the only practice Poppy ever known, with her family, is the Jewish holidays (so party and good food lol).
Her answer months ago, when someone asked in her stories q&a.

But yes technically she is Jewish (as it's transmitted by the mum in their religion).
She's openly said it's all about the food and they don't practice the religion..no surprises there!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's openly said it's all about the food and they don't practice the religion..no surprises there!
I'm not Jewish but from having friends that are, it seems being Jewish is also a cultural thing as well as religious

I mean I celebrate Christmas and im not a practising Christian 😂

Reactions: 12
I'm not Jewish but from having friends that are, it seems being Jewish is also a cultural thing as well as religious

I mean I celebrate Christmas and im not a practising Christian 😂
I think it's the same with all religions, the cultural part.

Oh yeah of course. I just mean just because she's not practising, doesn't make her a hypocrite for taking part in holidays
I certainly wasn't suggesting she was a hypocrite. My point was that it's no surprise that it's all about the food with her.

Oh yeah of course. I just mean just because she's not practising, doesn't make her a hypocrite for taking part in holidays
Oh no, I would do the same😂 I just meant her and her brother weren’t raised with a religious education, according to herself. As you say, the parents just kept the cultural/family traditions (of bothJewish and Christian origin).

Reactions: 1
Milly seems like a lovely person but every time I see a picture of her I always think she looks very middle aged

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still think the whole fact her mum doesn’t like it when she hugs her so odd… quite sad really

Reactions: 7
I still think the whole fact her mum doesn’t like it when she hugs her so odd… quite sad really
I find it really sad her mum goes out to work to pay for things like WLS for her lazy adult daughter whilst her lazy adult daughter sits about doing nothing.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.