Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her parents are enablers! My parents aren’t short of a Bob or two but I don’t live off them, I’ve worked since I was at school and the rule was always hard work gets nice things… poppy doesn’t know what that means she just swats it’s on her credit card!

Reactions: 4
There is absolutely no justification why an able bodied and reasonably intelligent 29 year old is still sponging off the bank of mum and dad.

Her parents see her stories so are clearly aware of how she pisses their money up the wall regularly. Tbh I'd be soo embarrassed if she were my child but also incredibly sad that she has zero aspirations ...

Reactions: 4
How skinny does she look in that photo at the winehouse thing? Such an ugly catfish

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe this girl has had weight loss surgery. She will duck it up and gain her weight again for sure, she hasn’t addressed her unhealthy relationship with food whatsoever. WLS isn’t fail safe, she should know this.

Reactions: 6
I live in the same town where Poppy grew up and her parents still live and confirm she is distinctly disliked….. by a lot of people 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know why but she strikes me as the type of person that would burn a lot of bridges sleeping with other women’s husbands.
Surely not, she's a sex goddess, has the pick of all men, no man with a pulse can resist her ..she tells us that all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good luck to anyone who’s asked her to be a bridesmaid, we all know Poppy has to be the centre of attention

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t wait for the stories that didn’t happen of the best men trying it on with her…. Boff 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.