Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says her outfit is”oversized”. Nothing oversized about it. A little loose maybe to her usual clingy clothing, but definitely not oversized!

Reactions: 5
She says her outfit is”oversized”. Nothing oversized about it. A little loose maybe to her usual clingy clothing, but definitely not oversized!
She ( and Jess) don't know the meaning of the word ! Makes me eyeroll soo much when they both say that when the clothes clearly fit and are not like a 2nd skin ! 🙄

Reactions: 2
Yes! I think if it’s not glued on to them than it’s baggy. Not everything you wear needs to be skin tight nor is everything made like that.

Reactions: 5
Thought this would said “why do I look 67?” And that would be because you’re wearing a kaftan and a turban and look like you’re on an oap cruise

WTF? They look like they're about to go and read some palms down on the pier 🖐🔮🔮🔮🔮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What's so surprising about doing an h&m haul? They've really stepped their game up sizing wise and it's better quality that PLT and It's, etc.
I don't know why all these influencers are raving over Adele. I'm sick of hearing about her, I've not heard her new song, as I'm not going to search for it. She was the latest one to mention her and sent me over the edge.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I listened to that album yesterday and the majority of it is self indulgent shite especially the waffly voice notes and therapy sessions, so I can see why Poppy relates.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I listened to that album yesterday and the majority of it is self indulgent shite especially the waffly voice notes, so I can see why Poppy relates.
Ha, now you've said that, I can see why she likes it. It probably brings back painful memories of her split with Archie

• Haha
🎶 Summertime in Loch Lomond
You kissed me on the head
It was over in a flash as you told me
I’d rather be alone instead 🎶

5C038273-15B8-4487-BDEB-7DA73DD49577.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her psoriasis looks really painful and I do feel sorry for her suffering with it so badly, I do wonder if her eating and drinking habits contribute to making it worse though

Reactions: 11
Her psoriasis looks really painful and I do feel sorry for her suffering with it so badly, I do wonder if her eating and drinking habits contribute to making it worse though
Totally, my chronic eczema had to be medicated it was so bad but limiting diary helped so so much, nothing else really flared mine but dairy was lethal!!

Reactions: 6
I have psoriasis and i can verify that she’s doing some serious damage to her psoriasis by drinking so much as she does and the bad food she eats, flare ups are awful but she doesn’t seem to be helping herself in any form, not helping her psoriasis by her bad habits and not helping her weight loss surgery by eating pure garbage

Reactions: 9
I have psoriasis and i can verify that she’s doing some serious damage to her psoriasis by drinking so much as she does and the bad food she eats, flare ups are awful but she doesn’t seem to be helping herself in any form, not helping her psoriasis by her bad habits and not helping her weight loss surgery by eating pure garbage
Agreed! I have it too and it 100% flares up when I’ve been drinking lots of alcohol or eating badly. It really annoys me that she’s going looking for sympathy when it is at least in part due to her lifestyle choices!!!

You would think that by now she would have learnt the majority of her triggers with the psoriasis. Her diet is shocking for someone with the level of psoriasis she has and the fact she has also had 2x WLS.

I also think her hygiene is questionable, she has openly stated she rarely washes her bedding and she clearly rewears the same clothes day after day without washing them. Maybe wearing clothes that her grubby brother also wears is perhaps not wise either!

Mine flares up when I'm stressed! And notice she's gone home to Essex, I think she regrets her move but wants to save face! It must be so sore 😢

Reactions: 3
I don't feel sorry for her at all, she just wants sympathy, she's a twit. Sharing that story saying she's a work of art and an inspiration, in what world is she that?
She's a self indulgent bell end, she irritates me so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You would think that by now she would have learnt the majority of her triggers with the psoriasis. Her diet is shocking for someone with the level of psoriasis she has and the fact she has also had 2x WLS.

I also think her hygiene is questionable, she has openly stated she rarely washes her bedding and she clearly rewears the same clothes day after day without washing them. Maybe wearing clothes that her grubby brother also wears is perhaps not wise either!
And her baths are 403 degrees with bath bombs / bubbles etc - all terrible for psoriasis. A friend of mine has really bad psoriasis and he’s a year older than Poppy. He gave up alcohol when we were about 19 (so 10+ years ago) due to it causing horrendous flare ups / worsening symptoms and it really does help to keep his skin under control. She does absolutely zero to help herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.