Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was spiked more than a decade ago - I was 16 and felt invincible at the time. Back then the "emo" culture meant drinking in town every weekend in massive groups of various ages and there were always a few dodgy people too.
I know that I was drinking the same as I usually would but I have massive amounts of memory loss (as in more than 24 hours that I can't remember and know about only from the stories of others). I know, from talking about the event, that a newer guy to the group, older than us, offered to get me a drink and being naive (and spiking wasn't spoken about as much) I accepted. From that moment on I have a complete memory loss and my gaps were only filled in by friends. I was apparently vomiting, in and out of consciousness and I couldn't stand, walk or string a sentence together. Again being young and scared of the trouble we'd be in my friends didn't seek help (they thought I'd drank too much and just needed to sober up and I don't blame them) but they stayed by my side 24/7 and the guy disappeared. Two of my male friends kept me beside them at all times, held my hair back and propped me between them so the group could move. When we went to a friends house after they made sure to stay beside me, have water on hand and again prop me up. It took me days to recover.

At the time we laughed at how embarrassing I was, how I'd drank too much, how I'd taken a bad reaction etc and everyone thought that was it. It wasn't until years later when we were drunk and reminiscing that, as adults, we went over the events and realised that I wasn't drunk.

Even now, 12 years on, this is the worst I've ever been and the event stays with me.

It is highly unlikely that she was spiked.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree with everyone, she most definitely wasn’t spiked. I was 16 years ago, on a date. Things followed that thankfully I don’t remember most of, but the after effects on your body last for days and you know 💯 that it’s not just alcohol. She’s such an attention seeking twit and never thinks that things she says so blaze are actually real life triggers for some people

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s so sad how many people have been affected by such an awful thing. Poppy not being one of them 🙄 this clown needs to stop launching shots down her neck like a 19 year old and get a life. You were hungover Poppy hun, not subjected to a horrendous assault.

Reactions: 6
I'm so sorry to read people's stories of being spiked. I hope the scumbags who did this were caught and punished.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm so sorry to read people's stories of being spiked. I hope the scumbags who did this were caught and punished.
This xx

And if Poppy really thinks she was spiked, she should report it to the police and get tested etc.

Reactions: 5
She wasn’t bleeping spiked she was just throwing shots down her throat and got too pissed😂

Reactions: 8
When did she say she was ill? I missed that. I don’t know why people think she was spiked? I’d have expected her to go with that to be honest
She didn’t she’s making out that she said it on her close friends stories. You could see the look
Of panic on her face when she realised she was bull shitting

• Heart
Why is she wearing gym wear with those bleeping boots… what happened to her going to the gym? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Again, everything is too tight on her. Pyjamas are supposed to be for sleeping in, can you imagine that fabric twisting round and strangulating your body all night?

Even if, like me, you don’t actually sleep in pyjamas but use them for laying around the house in, they are suppose to be loose and comfortable, not gaping at the buttons and straining round the crack.

Reactions: 3
Why is she wearing gym wear with those bleeping boots… what happened to her going to the gym? 🤔
Walking down the stairs once is enough exercise for her.
I cannot believe she'd rather struggle with a suitcase and rubbish bags than have to go up and down the stairs another time. So lazy. Sorry to say but she's going to have some serious health issues if she continues with her lifestyle the way it is

Reactions: 10
Hopes she doesn't run into any football hooligans again. She's a bleeping twit, it was a few football fans singing chants, she's such a snobby cow.

Reactions: 8
Again, everything is too tight on her. Pyjamas are supposed to be for sleeping in, can you imagine that fabric twisting round and strangulating your body all night?

Even if, like me, you don’t actually sleep in pyjamas but use them for laying around the house in, they are suppose to be loose and comfortable, not gaping at the buttons and straining round the crack.
Oh sorry, this was meant for Jess’s thread. Wondered where it had gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought this would said “why do I look 67?” And that would be because you’re wearing a kaftan and a turban and look like you’re on an oap cruise
😂😂Donald Stanley ‘outfits’ are just a 4 man tent in chiffon form.

also, why is she showing off a travelling ‘outfit’ that I would not be seen dead in outside, never mind feel the need to document to my 1000’s of followers?! It is LITERALLY leggings and a hoodie!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hopes she doesn't run into any football hooligans again. She's a bleeping twit, it was a few football fans singing chants, she's such a snobby cow.
I thought this too. They were hardly hooligans. She'd bleeping tit herself if she came across ACTUAL hooligans, the thick twit.

😂😂Donald Stanley ‘outfits’ are just a 4 man tent in chiffon form.

also, why is she showing off a travelling ‘outfit’ that I would not be seen dead in outside, never mind feel the need to document to my 1000’s of followers?! It is LITERALLY leggings and a hoodie!!
I think she wanted to let everyone know she can fit into her brothers clothes! Why she would announce that is baffling !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.