Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched one of Sarah's stories ages ago when they where out together to see what poppy really looked like.. kept clicking into her name on poppy's story but it wouldn't work.. checked her followers. . Sarah blocked me ? Wtffff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So just having a nose at last night and i swear that Chinese guy was in the background of her last night out with Hagrid is he hadgrid boyfriend ? Or is poppy possible dating a wee Chinese boy ?
Are you bleeping for real ?????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Get yer big jiggly baps away man ! Plus I would be like naw doll keep the body that’s been too close tae yer fanny you

i’m gobsmacked by her catfishing, her online dates must get a real shock

Reactions: 4
When did she say she was ill? I missed that. I don’t know why people think she was spiked? I’d have expected her to go with that to be honest

Reactions: 4
Totally was expecting her to say it was awkward because the fb marketplace guy fell at her feet and said she was the most beautiful girl he’d ever seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When did she say she was ill? I missed that. I don’t know why people think she was spiked? I’d have expected her to go with that to be honest
She simply drank too much, I hate anyone trying to use being spiked for a reason when that’s a very serious thing to have happen. With the bypass she should never have been able to drink half of what she has been, she is just a silly girl and with work the next day. Why would you do that to yourself every week?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe I'm a witch, but I don't feel sorry for him, he's a twit like his sister.
Agree, he makes my skin crawl. I’ll never forget his dummy spit over the parents not having the type of sausage he wanted 🤢

Reactions: 3
This pisses me right off. Imagine using something a serious as getting spiked for content. She’s such a bleep.
I doubt she’s been spiked, her body would still be on a come down right now and she strikes me as someone who doesn’t take drugs so I can imagine it’d feel like hell on wheels to her.

More likely that her poor body is just revolting against her finally as it’s been through more than enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This pisses me right off. Imagine using something a serious as getting spiked for content. She’s such a bleep.
Couldn’t agree more. I was spiked, many years ago when I was 21 and the circumstances that followed that changed my life forever and I’m still dealing with it 20 years later… there is no way she was spiked. I couldn’t stand up and was unconscious. She just drank too much bleeping alcohol as per usual.
She’s actually made me so bleeping angry and upset for all the people that have experienced the absolute hell of having a drink spiked.
What a witch. She’s really so self-centered and actually nasty.
Sorry. She’s boiled my piss this time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Couldn’t agree more. I was spiked, many years ago when I was 21 and the circumstances that followed that changed my life forever and I’m still dealing with it 20 years later… there is no way she was spiked. I couldn’t stand up and was unconscious. She just drank too much bleeping alcohol as per usual.
She’s actually made me so bleeping angry and upset for all the people that have experienced the absolute hell of having a drink spiked.
100% agree. Using social media to broadcast to thousands of people you may have been spiked just because you got drunk quickly is completely irresponsible.
Takes away from people that have been spiked and what they’ve been through. Disgusting behaviour.

Hugs to you after your experience, completely understand why she had made you so angry.

Reactions: 10
Massive hugs to you my darling ❤
In my experience, the effects of having a drink spiked were massively different to just having 'a few too many'.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Massive hugs to you my darling ❤
In my experience, the effects of having a drink spiked were massively different to just having 'a few too many'.
I was spiked a few years ago and I literally lost hours of my night, didn’t remember a single thing, and it took me days to recover

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Once again she's attention seeking in the worst possible way...she clearly was not spiked and it was her WLS finally starting to come back and bite her on her substantial arse!

And is she really sat wearing that ridiculous hat that stinks of lamb ordering chips, cheese and gravy to be delivered to her ? Her parents must sit crying watching her stories ...12k on WLS and she's ordering absolute shite like that! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Once again she's attention seeking in the worst possible way...she clearly was not spiked and it was her WLS finally starting to come back and bite her on her substantial arse!

And is she really sat wearing that ridiculous hat that stinks of lamb ordering chips, cheese and gravy to be delivered to her ? Her parents must sit crying watching her stories ...12k on WLS and she's ordering absolute shite like that! 🤯
Her parents don't seem to care and would support her even if she ate an entire beef and the entire bakery shop. So strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep. My brother was spiked on a night out. At first we thought he’d drunk too much but when we had to take him to hospital as he was in and out of consciousness and was choking on his vomit we realised it was much more serious, especially as his friend said he’d only had a couple of pints.

It really isn’t something to joke about or even say you think you have been if it’s just clear you’ve had too much drink.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
This is infuriating.
Being spiked is a serious matter.
She’s such a desperate attention seeking narc. And her followers are bleeping divvies, the ones who apparently message her.

Her parents are either to tired to deal with her or have something wrong to not speak to her and ask why all the time she’s posting this stupid bleeping ‘content’ she’s not relatable at the slightest.

I have never been so angry at something online like this for a long time.

Yep. My brother was spiked on a night out. At first we thought he’d drunk too much but when we had to take him to hospital as he was in and out of consciousness and was choking on his vomit we realised it was much more serious, especially as his friend said he’d only had a couple of pints.

It really isn’t something to joke about or even say you think you have been if it’s just clear you’ve had too much drink.
Exactly. There’s a massive difference. I can’t STAND people like poppy who through it around as if it’s nothing when really she’s just got not much stomach and is basically a binge drinker when she’s out.

Sorry to hear about your brother being spike it’s absolutely rotten.

Reactions: 8
I was spiked a few years ago and I literally lost hours of my night, didn’t remember a single thing, and it took me days to recover
Same, so very scary. I was lucky and my friend found me and got me home to my husband (none of which I can recall - which frightens the hell out of me).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.